1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Man on Fire....

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by G-man, Jul 21, 2009.

1. G-man

G-man Starter

Oscar-winning actor gets in ear of Ochocinco
    Michael Silver - yahoo sports

“He got on me about the way I handled myself last offseason,” Ochocinco recalled in a phone conversation last week. “He wasn’t being gentle. He said, ‘You know what? You need to straighten up and stop fussin’ about something you have no control over. Make it fun again because it sure looks better when you do it that way.’ That’s all I needed to hear, especially from somebody like him.”

Is it possible that the NFL’s presumptive 2009 comeback player of the year could owe an assist to a man who owns two Oscars? We’re getting ahead of ourselves, but two things are clear as what’s left of the offseason melts away: 1) Ochocinco, 31, believes he’s headed for a monster season; and 2) Washington successfully imparted a stop-being-a-knucklehead sentiment that so many people shared last year as the formerly ebullient Pro Bowler devolved into the NFL’s de-facto grumpy old man."

Oscar-winning actor gets in ear of Ochocinco - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

2. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

Denzel has really been helping out Ocho Cinco. OC has gone on twitter several times and has thank him.