Let's talk dollars and cents

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

don't you remember the 1st game of the 2004 season? he kicked the ball in the stands and got ejected from the game :)
  2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

In 2005, McDyess has 7 technicals and 2 ejections.
    In 2006, McDyess had 4 technicals.
  3. detteam

detteam All-Star

Thanks for the stats. They must of been quiet ones because I sure don't remember them...not even Dice punting the ball...I musta missed that game. I don't ever recall seeing Dice mad about anythiing.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Dice punting the ball was an instant classic. They raised the banner, home opener against Houston, and he gets so pissed off at a call, that he drop kicks the ball into the stands.

Dice is very talented, but his offensive repretoire seems limited at times, and his athleticism is not what it once was. At 31 or 32, I don't think he will recover much more than he has.
  5. hack

hack First Round Draft Pick

I wonder how he'd do as a starter. I don't see him having the right mentality for coming off teh bench. I'd like the bench guys to be hungry to get in there and make something happen, like Lindsey, or the way Corliss or Barry were. Dice gets in there and plays hard, sure, but he doesn't seem to feel that need for impact. He's happy to work within the flow. That's not how you, as a bench player, give the starters a boost.