Last Night I Dreamed that we Were all ont PF Chat Line Discussing Pistons 14-0 record

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Oct 2, 2006.

1. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

It was the 30th of Novemebr, A night that I will never forget. All the regulars was on line discussing the Pistons/Heat game at 8:00 PM sharp . Needlees to say no one could actually believe how good the Pistons are. The on-line dialogue went something like this:

Roscoe: Good evening ladies and gents, whew, I had to cook, clean and wash, but I made it at the tip, wouldn't miss it for nothing in the world...

Low: Man, I should have waited before I bet with Armygirl, hey Roscoe..ya think I can have a small loan, I am going to owe AG plenty...

Mercury: Never bet anyone from the Northwest side of Detroit, don't you know Low they will get you everytime.

Roscoe: We better get this AG talk all out before she gets on line, otherwise she will get a case of the bighead...

TheTFD.... I knew it, I knew it, I should have sent AG a private email to patch things up, I should have told her that I love her...boooooooooo, so solly AG

DarthTater..I told you guys that the Pistons would be absolutely unbelievably awesome this year. Now all you suckers, lets do a roll call, are you in or out of the Pistons reaching the finals...
    BillLaimbeer ......In Man, what can I say
    Slippy.......Aw, well, oh allright count me in
    16 Mile.....Even without Darko, give me another month or so will ya, who cares about Ben, the Big Head Sucka
    Professor....Well let's see, the sum of the 14th degree malificent intergration of the anolmay equates too.....I am in
    DBA ---In Boss
    BuddahFan...Kinda in, kinda out, I'll have to get back witcha
    Himat...I have to wait until we play Chicago, I'll ask Ben and see what he says about all of this
    Slippy , holla at me later, I don't trust that gosh darn what's his name over at DetNews
    DavisG-Rap...No Darko, to heck with em all
    Jammertime...I am converted, been to the water and beem baptized, hallelujah
    Two Time Ralph...Count me in bro
    Winless Wonder...In Boss
    CloudWalker..The Pistons will go further than the finals, they will in fact win the whole enchilada, booojah
    LazyBerbs...You have the audacity to ask me about the Pistons when they got rid of Darko.....PLEASE
    MadHatter......Go Northwest Detroit, In all the way
    WebZ....Not Yet...Easy does it
    Max....Hell Yea
    Linwood-- can you Holla at a brother later
    Brother HQ--Ditto
    DarthTater-- Alright Low...You in or out...
    The Low -- Don't you see I am working this part time job man so I can pay AG her money, don't mess with a brother when he's trying to earn some money.
    Roscoe..Game over guys , the Pistons win by 39.. Don't worry Low, I got your back, AG and I are pretty tight, I am pretty sure that when I tell her of your little problem, she won't say no to me.
  2. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Re: Last Night I Dreamed that we Were all ont PF Chat Line Discussing Pistons 14-0 re

Well, he isn't THAT kind of professor...:laugh:
  3. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Re: Last Night I Dreamed that we Were all ont PF Chat Line Discussing Pistons 14-0 re

You go neighbor... some of them are pretty funny... especially the Darko to the end ones.
  4. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

he wishes... if only my phd were in the field of "maleficient integrations"...
  5. Prophecy Revealed

Prophecy Revealed First Round Draft Pick

Don't know about 14-0 but maybe 11-3 it might take a few games to warm up IMO.
  6. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Non-Believer!!!!!!!

I have to integrate the word "holla" into my vernacular.

and gosh.

I'm in. Pistons will roll. Its the end of the season that gives me pause