Away L.A. Clippers Sunday Mar 10 2013

Discussion in 'March 2013' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

After watching that video above in slow mo... I blame Monroe. Charlie had Odom and actually had 2 hands on him when DJ split for the hoop. Monroe was in no man's land.

The craziest part is that DJ is a lefty.

I also blame Chris Paul.

On a separate and positive note, Jerebko is throwing some surprisingly good passes lately.
  2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

You're right.
    I initially thought that Monroe and BoT were supposed to switch on the play but it was Monroe who should have picked up the cutter. I think that Monroe was pre-occupied with Kardashian due to the fact that even though Charlie had two hands on him, he was actually standing behind Lamar (that's an interesting way of defending).

Monroe owes Brandon Knight a big appology. He should also issue a press release to all of the wire services taking full responsibility for Brandon's posterization. He needs to produce a YouTube video, breaking down the play and clearly showing viewers what actually happenend.

...or, he could take the 'high' road:
    Greg Monroe blasts Detroit Pistons' defensive effort
    MARK MADSEN! likes this.
  3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Now who do we blame for the other 15 dunks? Also, Griffin had a 1 handed alley oop non dunk finish as well as a baseline Dr J impersonation against Maxiell.

I see Monroe as the nearest bystander in about half of them.
  4. MARK MADSEN!

MARK MADSEN! First Round Draft Pick

Blaming unnamed others for a lack of effort is no better than the god forsaken "anonymous source" taking crap about a teammate to the media. Without that copout, tools like Stephen A. Smith and Chris Broussard wouldn't have a job.

Greg Monroe is part of that group he is so eager to criticize. People in glass homes, blah blah.

Props to BK7 for at least trying on that play.
  5. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

BK was less than half a second from intercepting or blocking that dunk. That guy has a huge pair. And his vertical is crazy good.

Let us not forget that this is the same Brandon Knight who stuffed two foot one hander all over Kevin Garnett.

Pathetic loss, but you couldn't think it would go any other way. The Clipper crush people inside. With no interior D, we never stood a chance. My friend offered me 12:1 Pistons -10 and I still couldn't take it.

Our problem is having a complete lack of interior players. Lets be clear here, Maxiell is trash and shouldn't be a starter. He isn't imposing enough and is slow laterally. Krav is very raw. JJ weighs about 35 pounds dressed, and everyone slips parts Villenueva cause he is so sweaty and has no hair, so there is no friction on defence from him.
    alexa032 and roscoe36 like this.
  6. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

7. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

The three biggest players on the team owe BK a steak dinner and a bottle of wine.
    Those same three need to watch some Laimbeer-Mahorn video.
    They play like a bunch of small cats...no toughness.
    Lastly, we owe that team some clothesline.
  8. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

We're not going to be favored in the Finals, are we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk