1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Is the low writing for SI? SI's smack down on Flip

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by 16 Mile, Oct 21, 2006.

1. max

max All-Star

Low - I would like to issue a public appology for my outburst over the weekend in this thread. If have not noticed it was directed primarily at you and I know you are not a bandwagon fan. Sorry did not mean it.

2. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

man, this place has some impressive folks on it.

3. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Hey man, I thought it might have been, but to be perfectly honest with you I didn't take it personally. I have to admit with all the slightly yellow fluid and vinegar I show up with, I'm not sure I don't deserve a bit more of the same.

It's a big family here and you can bet if anyone jumps on you, I got your back. ...more of that: I can hit my brother, but no one else better think about doing it.

No apology is necessary, if anything I should apologize to the rest of you for being so pessimistic and probably ruining the fun for most of you. This forum has a great rapport and roscoe always lets me know if it's out of hand and he does a great job of keeping us all in line.

Always feel free to hack away as I will rarely if ever sign off with hard feelings toward any of you guys (and gals) and I'll work on keeping more of my :swear2: in the Sour Notes so at least those of you who don't care for my :rant2: can choose to avoid them.

4. max

max All-Star

You are not runing the fun. Its good to have a diverse opinions.

Personally I try to check myself so it doesn't get like detnews around here.