Have we promised to select Arnett Moultrie? (link)

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by blueadams, Jun 20, 2012.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

If you watch the DX video, they show him sulking on the court and backing off plays. That's problematic, because Tay and Daye are our whiner-stand around sulkers.
    Nemo likes this.
  2. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

so that basically means he s an even worse shot-blocker than Monroe!?!?!
  3. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Joes master plan is to add a horrible shot blocker which would make Monroe look like a better shot blocker, alas very few non-suicidal players will attack the rim when Monroe is protecting the paint. Add some minutes of an overweight Chaz and his 0.7 BPG actually looks pretty awesome.
  4. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

I watched Moultrie every chance I got last season, he can PLAY! Solid pick at #9. Doesn't mean he won't be a bust, the draft is a crap shoot. Wish we could get a 2nd pick to add PJ3 or Austin Rivers too.
    Slippy likes this.
  5. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

No. We must wait for the best available athlete.
  6. alexa032

alexa032 Team Captain

Eh, I'm fine with him. What I don't want is for us to reach for some workout warrior (always one every year) or a twig in the mould of Austin Daye.
  7. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

I picked this up on a random search. It started out about Henson, then the most recent attention toward Plumlee. The real point might be hidden on some of the specs that compared others. Zeller is looking very good.

The Plumlee pitch to NBA teams? Great size, athleticism and underutilized skill. In addition to the leaping ability, he put up 15 bench-press reps (for comparison, two potential lottery picks at center, Meyers Leonard and Tyler Zeller, had 19 and 16, respectively) and showed very good speed in a lane-agility drill (his time of 10.64 seconds was better than Leonard's 11.34 and Zeller's 11.13 and much better than Sullinger's combine-worst 12.77).

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/06/14/henson.nba.draft.notes/index.html#ixzz1yd6rz8i0
  8. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Remember the ole saying, "You can never have too many whiner-stand around sulkers."