1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Grading Joe's Offseason So Far

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Slippy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

I think that this is a fair assessment. Amir and Stuckey are untried, have potential and the percentages are 50/50.

GM moves will be on-line with the winter trades and conservative defenses will be down...good call there.

We did not overpay and this worried me more than any other administrative move from this this current group.

It is going to be a very tough first have season. Some teams will be very (and unexpected) strong and quick out of the gate. Like it or not, this is our transition year.

2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Its like trying to make a fantasy basketball trade before the season...everyone wants to see what they got and how it works out.

3. cdecember

cdecember First Round Draft Pick

I'm just kind of wondering how you think Webber, of all people, was a post threat? If I remember correctly didn't he mostly play at the free throw line looking to be a passer and not a scorer...and also when he was in the post most of the time I saw him suck. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that AJ will be the post threat along with Wallace, Dycess, and Max.