GoldenState March 5 7:30pm

Discussion in 'March 2007' started by max, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

In my casual opinion, tired legs might cost you a game but not result in a thorough beat down. We tend to get beat in some pretty impressive ways. Look at the Milwaukee series last year. We got spanked big time in that one game. People might say its just one game. But the wheels completely come off. Its just wierd...and concerning.

2. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

LOL:pound: yeah it would be like me racing Barkley's momma on with barkley on her back!:pound: ooooooooooooooooooo!:stirthepot:

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I think I remember that Lee is a long-distance runner, so this could be tougher than you think. Flint is a long way from Houston though, so we're just going to have to have you guys send in your times. Honor code.

4. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

LOL. you need a video of your run with a running timeclock.

5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

It wasn't just you Roscoe. For all the 11 or so minutes out there, he brought nothing to the court and you almost wished that Amir was out there getting those minutes instead of showing off his skills in the D league. It just makes no since we for him to be away when sheed is sitting on the bench recovering.

Dupree is supposed to be one our supposed athletic guys, but he couldn't out jump anybody to the grab a rebound, missed two shots under the basket, was a victim of slippery hands and got burned a couple of time on the defense. No wonder he never gets any PT. He probably wasn't good enough for a throwin trade either.

6. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Good idea. But video manipulation should be encouraged.

7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Ahh, but I was born and raised on the streets of Grand river. Here's how funky I was. I lived off 6 Mile and Evergreen and my fine FOY_INE girlfriend lived on Binder off EAST 7 mile rd. When I didnt have bus fare or when I stayed later than the busses ran, I would WALK thru the city all the way home. Plus , Im a Desert Storm Vet .So Im used to running!:MusicBigGrin:....and where is Merc? I was taking up for him anyways...sheesh..

8. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Yeah maybe you're right... I'll go check with someone that has pined for Pepe Sanchez, Rodney White & Alexander (and every other scrub to pass thru these parts)... now there's someone "that knows basketball" LMAO
    So now 27 minutes for our starters (after a day off) is too much for them to handle?:lame:... here lemme toss you a bigger shovel :rip:

9. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Dude, that's at least 10 miles. 3+ hour walk? That's funky.

10. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Let's add a game of tennis and some half court shooting... we'll call it a triathlon

11. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter First Round Draft Pick

This game exposed the lack of consistent scoring from our bench. Betcha that's why Flip always keeps a "scorer" out there. He should of rested Prince earlier IMO, and just let the youngsters GO! What the hell? The game was over half-way through the 3rd.

Can somebody splain to me why Delfino's a-feared of the hoop? :confused:

12. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Vegetarian. Won't slam the old cowhide home.

13. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Let Fino be the Inch Worm. There're plenty of guys to shoot it. Ball won't go through the hole for you, pass it.

14. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I actually think the 10-mile booty call walk would be a legitimate event.

So, leg 1 = 1 Set of regulation tennis
    leg 2 = 1 game of HO (no RSE), with all shots having to be at least half court
    leg 3 = 10 mile walk, with the requirement that you have to get laid afterward... without paying for it.

The Lee-School-athon.

I don't think there is a person alive who is good at all [STRIKE]three[/STRIKE] four of those activities.

15. ahb

ahb Bench Warmer

My girlfriend is actually teaching me to play tennis, and I may be an old drunk (which makes the tennis a lot more fun) but I'm pretty sure I'm still in good enough shape to at least be competitive in 2 and 3.

On the other hand, I'm about five times as far from either merc or Lee as they are from each other, so unless you want to hold this race in London or Hawaii I'm SOL. Probably for the best, anyway... doesn't sound like it would be too competitive. Nobody wants to watch some chumps get their asses kicked. :stirthepot:

16. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Funkier than 9 cans of shaving powder, thats funky!(Ohio players-Funky Worm,1975):pound:

17. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Her name was Delphine Jones...Just imagine Kimberly Elise face on Dolly Pardon's body. Or yet "a black Christy Canyon". My mother teasingly called her 'Chesty". She was so fine(she brushed her teeth with baking powder) that a brother stopped us on the street one day, shook my hand and said "Man, I just gotta give it to ya. Damn.":pound:

18. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

So, why'd she dump you?

19. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

:confused: i...i............i dont KNOW!!!!?????:shout: ahhhhhhhhHHHHH!:lol: hahahahhaaaAHHHhahahahha!!!!:frusty: