Home Golden State Warriors Wednesday Dec 5 2012

Discussion in 'December 2012' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I don't tape games anymore. Now I dvd them and erase them after watching 2 or 3 times. I don't have anything recorded right now to where I could go point out an example to you. Next time either plays, I will make it a point to point something out in my report. (if either ever plays) PS, I use to keep 4 seasons back of tapes. Some games a lot longer.

2. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The secret is officially out:
    The Thunder Are Better Than We Thought They Were Going to Be - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

Mogilny likes this.
  3. linwood

linwood All-Star

Oh man! Spit take.

4. del

del Bench Warmer Forum Donor

3 things I would like to see the Pistons do like GSW:

1. Don't complain so much when calls don't go your way and spend that time getting back on defence.

Monroe, Stuckey, Tay are the worst culprits. Monroe is horrible and complains on just about every call and the And1 should only be used when its likely to go in, not every time you actually get the ball out of your hands. It is making him an unlikable player (to me too) and he just needs to look at Stuckey to realise how it can lower your grade in the refs eyes. For Stuckey, it is a big part of his game and he just doesn't get calls anymore.

2. Push the ball on defensive rebounds.

The only players that seem to are Knight and Singler and then they are outnumbered usually. Even in an even or opposition 3 on 4 setting, they are backtracking and open up the D

3. Bench support; not the non starters, but those on the bench supporting with their voice and actions.

The only time we usually see this is when Drummond jams it. But you watch GSW and they were up off the seats on good D, good ball movement, open 3 looks. They were move active than the Pistons who were at home with their crowd behind them. It is one of the reasons the energy is so low on road games to I think.

basketbills and BillLaimbeer like this.
  5. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Thank Draymond Greene for that, seriously. His energy and leadership are contagious everywhere he goes. GS bench was even using Saginaw High's trademark, "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh" when the defense made a great play in front of their bench, it goes back about 20 years around these parts. I was grinning from ear to ear when I heard it, had about half-a-dozen texts and phone calls asking me if I heard them/him......it was really cool. Love That KID!

6. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I thought I had the frame-by-frame league pass subscription but I noticed it was real time when I accidentally started a non-Piston game.

7. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I think that Draymond Green is gonna be a damn fine pro when it's all said and done.

linwood likes this.