Game 4 Flash: Pistons lose (again)

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Jul 14, 2006.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Game 4 Flash: Pistons lose (again)
    from BadBoySummerCamp.com

The Baby Pistons got their lunch handed to them on the boards, at the stripe, the arc and in the backcourt. For the second time, the Pistons dropped a summer league match as the Clippers were victorious 89-73.

19 year old Slava Korolev had his 3rd double digit scoring game for the Clipshow. A [...]

2. LilWeez

LilWeez Second Round Draft Pick

What is up with Mateen Cleaves?!? He just plain lost everything that I used to love about him. I was such a big fan of his back when he played for MSU. Acker's doing well in the summer league which is a big plus, I'm actually not to happy or surprised with Maxiell, he should be dominating out there and Amir is playing just the way I thought he would be...nothing special but playing good and solid. Its only a summer league, nothing to be worried about. Does anyone know where to get video of all the games? I've only seen Maxiell's massive dunk, I want to watch the whole game.

3. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

If you want video, your best bet is to watch NBA TV at midnight tonight for the Pistons-Suns game (which sounds like one of the few games worth watching so far anyway). Or have someone tape it.

NBA TV schedule here