**FANTASY FOOTBALL** League Full

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Darth Tater, Jun 24, 2007.

1. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

RipBillupsRJC won't be able to participate in the league. So a roster spot has opened up.

The waiting list is as follows:
    1. Bill's son
    2. #1Pistonfan
    3. Myziorak

Bill, your son has first dibs for the spot if he'd like it.

Let me know....
  2. jammertime

Bill's son will be taking RipBillupsRJC's spot in the league.
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Zark, I been thinking, Joey has Crumpler, Jenkins and the Falcons can run the ball. Match made in heaven.
  4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Well, I named my team the Labradoodles, but that's temporary.

In hockey I adopted the Lightning and collected Tampa Bay players. In Baseball it's the Phillies.

I'm partial to the Chargers in football, but I won't be getting my boy anyhow so I'll need to find another team.

Hmmm...
  5. webz

webz All-Star Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Any chance the draft order can be set now? I'd kind of like to work out my strategy for the draft. Knowing only 20 minutes prior kind of puts the pressue on.
  6. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I believe the setting of draft order 30 minutes before the draft is a Yahoo thing that cannot be modified.....and, even if it could be modified, Jammer would have to figure out how to do it....
    :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
  7. jammertime

Aurora will be unable to fulfill her managerial duties this coming season so #1Pistonfan will be taking over for her.

Press Conference to follow....
  8. #1Pistonfan

#1Pistonfan First Round Draft Pick 2x Fantasy Champion

Sorry everyone, your odds of winning this league just plummeted like Countrywide's stock yesterday.
  9. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Besides my son, Aurora was the only other person I was worried about....:stirthepot:
  10. jammertime

You should fear the commissioner. You know what they say about absolute power....
  11. jammertime

You have to join the league first. As of right now, Oz has a bye in week one. Actions speak louder than words...
  12. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Aurora's Agent: Aurora has a brief statement to read before she takes questions.

Aurora: It was always my intention to fulfill the commitment I made when I signed up for Pf.com Fantasy Football. Contrary to rumours spread by casual Internet fans and some of the assembled media in this room, I did not take my position lightly then nor do I at this moment. That said, organizational limitations...may I be specific here?...(sound of grunt of assent in the pressroom)...lack of 24/7 access to a dependable computer for the duration of the fantasy football season stands between me and certain dominance of this League. Never did I ever think in my most vivid nightmares that this would come to be. I can only hope to obtain the technical support I need by Pf.com Fantasy Basketball season.

Agent: Questions? Aurora will take 2 questions with 1 follow up. And don't get sneaky trying to ask two questions in one. We're on to that.

Aurora: This is a painful moment and I don't know how much longer I can keep my composure. I will always rue the day when I kicked my computer right in the kisser and broke it. All over a very lame Playoff Basketball League that wasn't even Pf.com approved.

Aurora's Lawyer: I would like to interject that Aurora has undertaken Anger Management classes since then and also is on an anti-anxiety medication. When she was trying to pick up a free agent right before midnite and the computer was not functioning quickly enough...well, these things happen. I don't think she will endanger any of her future fantasy franchises in that way specifically again. Specifically. Thank you.

As well you should have been, my man. :gun1:I must say you do have very good taste in both avatar and user name. Godspeed.
  13. #1Pistonfan

#1Pistonfan First Round Draft Pick 2x Fantasy Champion

Will be joining the league tonight. I dont have access at the moment.