Fantasy Basketball 2011 - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by TWOTIMESRALPHI, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Welcome to MY world. I swear, Laimbeer has the devil's own luck when the playoffs begin. :icon evil:

Makes one wonder, doesn't it???...
  2. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Ignominy
  3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

My Advanced League team does seem to be peaking at the right time. My Keeper team, though, was riddled with bad luck and plagued with injuries. It all evens out....unless you make a deal with the devil. :icon evil:

I face my son in the semifinals. :starwars:

Drath, please look up "ignominy" in the dictionary for me. I think DBA just paid me a huge compliment, but I want to be sure before I say "thanks."
  4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Bill: It took me a while to find it. I kept spelling ignoramus, incorrectly.

I'm not positive, but I don't think he was admiring you quite as much as you think. However, to look on the bright side, it sounds like he was pretty much on target.

Just the same, I wouldn't look the word up in the Urban Dictionary if I were you. I'm your friend, so I won't post the link. I wouldn't want to tempt you like others have done in the past.:icon evil: .

Which reminds me... I don't think I've ever known anyone who has sold his soul to you know who :diablo: in exchange for success in fantasy sports. Obviously, Rascoe sold HIS for something other than that. :lol:

Oh, I wouldn't look up the word eternity, either. It might spoil your day. Just a hunch.
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Looks like your Advance team peaked at the right time.....congrats on your win coach!!:first:
  6. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Thanks, Dre. My first year in the league and I win the gold. That was easy. I'm not sure why they call it "Advanced."

Just kidding, of course. I barely made the playoffs, but my team did get very hot at the right time.

In the finals, I lost my top 2 players (Kobe Bryant, Andrea Bargnani) to injuries. In all fairness, Winless had some key injuries, too. Our final matchup went right down to the wire with a 47% to 46% FG% win gave me a 5-4 victory. I definitely got lucky there.

Thanks to everyone for a fun season!!