ECF Game 4 May 29th At Cleveland 8:00 PM

Discussion in '2007 Playoffs' started by Dlev59, May 27, 2007.

1. st8ofmind

st8ofmind Bench Warmer

Which is sad because Webber has a giant frame at this point in his career.

He really lacks the footspeed to be effective anymore, not seeing a good matchup for him vs SAS either if we get there, it's Amir time...
  2. st8ofmind

st8ofmind Bench Warmer

Nice post.

As an MSU guy I've begrudginly accepted him because of my "Trust in Joe" policy but also feared we were selling our soul...

It however is an 'Un-Knick' move because we didn't spend a bajillion $ for him.

Nazr Muhammad = Jerome James... Now that is a Knick move.
  3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

:pound: :MusicBigGrin: :pound: :) :pound: :lol:
  4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

This is my point. I was saying that there are all types and levels of Piston fans here. But they are alll fans. Ex was saying if you get upset then arent 'a fan". All I was saying its a lot , A LOT of us that have seen a LOT of games, good and bad, and that if we want to holler ...fine...if not...fine.
  5. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Thanks Bill...Im glad "someone' got the jest of it.:pound: :pound:
  6. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I agree, but Ex its "OK" to get mad. My daughter once had a science fair. She entered and was totally "ate up." Becuase she didnt study and plan her project right. I told her I loved her and proceded to chop her head off. I keep it in a mason jar over the sink for her sisters to see. ....And understand. But I tell her how much i love her when I pass by the sink. everyday...just like I love the Pistons....understand?:sssh:
  7. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I got it too...did you post all of the answers yet??:)
  8. max

max All-Star

If you lived through the Teal years then you are a super fan in my book.
  9. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

This is much worse than the teal years because at least back then, you could admit the team had no chance of winning it all and expect nothing from them.
  10. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I don't understand the negativity here. Cleveland is good. Even though we lost, we played well. Neither team had an easy go of it on their home floor, yet each held serve.

We were in worse shape last year and came out of it. And we all know that the our team hasn't brought out the A-game yet.

Maybe Sheed will come out fired up from the get-go next game. Maybe Chauncey has regained his stroke. Let's give them a chance to show some heart.
  11. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

The Pistons could have either been swept or down 3-2 at this stage with a few breaks going the Cavs way. That in my book is no way to "earn" victories.
  12. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I am wondering the same thing here. 2-2 series lead going back home when you are playing not at your top level is not that bad. Did everyone expect that the Pistons would cruise to wins? I try to look for a good in this and their is one. I thought they would of learned in the Bulls series. IF the Pistons make it to the Finals this fight by Cleveland will help the Pistons not get complacent against a San Antonio team that would easily beat the Pistons if they got to a quick series lead.

Freak out after a Game 5 loss.
  13. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

100% agreed.
  14. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Who said that the Pistons would lose Games 3 and 4 if the Cavs won either Game 1 or 2? I bet you the Pistons would come in with a much different mind set than.

You meant 3-1 not 3-2 right?
  15. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

Which was the last playoff series that the Pistons have stunk it up 4 games in a row? If you are still confident after the sub-par play in this series and do not agree that the Pistons are fortunate to be 2-2 in this series then so be it. Winning should be about execution, not fortune or luck. If the Pistons had played well at least a couple of games and were still 2-2 I wouldn't have bothered a bit.

Meant 3-1.
  16. max

max All-Star

You would rather have no chance at all than being a slight underdog?
  17. Pwn Toney

Let me clarify. I would rather have no chance and not have to worry about expecting anything from this group. Than to have a contender and have to suffer through watching them [strike]piss[/strike] pee it away with half-assed efforts and an "if it ain't rough..." smirk on their face after humiliating losses to lesser opponents.
  18. Pwn Toney

Cleveland isn't THAT good. They might be good enough to be competitive, but we should not be struggling hard to get wins against this team in the playoffs. "D. Gib" should not be coming off the bench to dump 21 on us. Gooden should not be so open that he has time to order popcorn before shooting the ball. Detroit should NOT be only putting forth visible effort AFTER half time.

Cleveland is decent, but is in no way equivalent to this team. However, as we always do, we are making the crappiest of all scrubs look like 1st year all-stars with our lackluster efforts. For once, these guys need to get worried, mad, scared, pissed, irritated, or whatever the hell they need to get in order to play a full 48 mins. and stop all this pacing for the 2nd half BS. Last year it was only Chauncey taking the 1st half off...now it's almost the whole damn team. Stop playing like frightened children. If you get early fouls, sit the F*** down and let the other 7 freaking invisible entities on the bench do what they get paid to do....relieve your lazy asses when you get in foul trouble.

But for God's sake....PLAY HARD THE WHOLE GAME.
  19. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

We've not had more than a 5 point lead this whole series. They need to choose any 3 of the following for today..........worried, mad, scared, pissed, or irritated.
  20. max

max All-Star

I actually know what you mean. That 3-time champ attitude without the hardware. What are going to do? I would still rather take the bonus coverage over going out in April.