East Playoffs

Discussion in '2009 Playoffs' started by max, Apr 18, 2009.

1. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

If i were Sheed, that's the first place i'd go if i wanted a title. He can play a back-up role. And IMO ORL will lose to the Lakers and be looking for that type of help.

edited to add;

Hey, you know the Pistons this year had a great chance to beat both finals teams LOL . . .

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I thought the fix was in for Kobe and Bron.
    Turns out Kobe didn't need no fix.

3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I'm laughing with u, not at u....So, awwwwww!:pound:The moral is THE CAVS GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!!!! NYP's son did not!

4. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

:MusicBigGrin: :MusicBigGrin: :MusicBigGrin: :MusicBigGrin: :MusicBigGrin: :MusicBigGrin:

How true. I admit I am extremely slow when it comes to this techy stuff. I still don't do facebook, and for the life of me, can't figure out what uses twitter would have. I have heard the same explanation for twitter from 5 different sources and it still makes absolutely no sense to me. Let's just pick up the stupid phone and talk for cryin out loud. Why does everything have to be so difficult? :nerd2:

True story. A few years ago, I had my son type out three things on my laptop. I told him I want him to type as though he were writing to a 6 year old. I want you to answer the following three questions.

1. How to watch a VCR tape.

2. How to record on a VCR tape.

3. How to play a DVD.

It works like a charm. Before this, I had 3 controllers that I could spend hours fooling with, and never succeed at any of the above. And if he simply told me, three minutes later, I would totally forget. I'd always end up heaving my controllers across the room in a fit of anger, foaming at the mouth. Now I just keep my little trusty paper close by my side and I'm good to go. :) But that's why it took me so long to figure out what a DVR was. I have discovered one thing though. This tech stuff is pretty cool!!!

5. hifiPistons

hifiPistons Second Round Draft Pick

just watched the highlight, what happened with SVG voice ?

6. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

We owned the Magic. We gave them a free pass to the finals.

7. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

No Finals thread yet?