1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Detroit At Phoenix - Nov 10, 2005

Discussion in 'November 2005 Games' started by max, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Oracle

Oracle First Round Draft Pick

This will be a blowout

The Pistons will eat these guys alive.

The Questions:
    1. Will Darko see much if any PT against these midgets.
    2. Will Arroyo score in double digits.
    3. Will Sheed go for 50.

The Answer: Pistons 98 Suns 80

2. max

max All-Star

Tnt

During the halftime show of Game #1 Barkley proclaimed the Pistons as the best team in the East. Said they are loaded with talent and are inspired to prove that they can win without Brown.

Magic said something I thought I would never hear. Pistons are a fun team to watch.

Pistons so far have more fast-break points than the Suns. Not an excuse to try and out-run them as I think the Pistons are smarter than that but look for fast-break's off of opportunities like missed 3's and TO's. Above all the Pistons will get a heck of a lot more shot attempts from offensive rebounds as long as we take care of the ball. I think the only way PHX can win is if the Pistons turn it over too many times. Or if the Suns have one of those "Can't miss" shooting games.

3. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

hmm..

all I know is that if they don't switch this TNT game to the Pistons pretty soon I am going to pop a vein over here. I could care less about a Shaqless/McGradyless game between the Heat and Rockets.

4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

motown pride

pa -tience, my pet!!! All in due time.....the kettle is boiling!!! Moohahahahha!Mooohahahahha!!!>>>>>>>>>>ahhhhahhahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhha!!My bruddah...109-92!

5. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

TNT kinda holds the tipoff...

>>.....I just got off work. CableTv repair is a beeyothch!! I love having wdfn WITH Blaha on the side. Its like I'm cheating on my woman but I got a 30 second delay to make it up!:laugh: Marv Albert dresses up in woman's clothes. I'll never forget that!...Stay awake, my EST pretties...I mean, my Bruddahs!

6. MotownPride

okay I'm cool. delayed tipoff = good times! :)

7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

i love it when the other team starts hot.....

and we just score 12 in a row...moooohahahaha, mooha..(sorry)

8. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

16-14 break....

Billoups can go for 40 tonight, cuz Nash cant touch him.....I dont know why teams dont exploit him more, cuz Tony parker %%%%%ed nash last year...Board play looks good...We got this if we own the boards...my bruddahs..................when is Cheryl coming out tha closet?

9. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

told yall

40 for Big Shot...jut be patient

10. MotownPride

wow. lol! :laugh:

11. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Sorry, Bruddah MP!!

....I'm off tomorrow and the Coconut rum is kicking in!!!:eyebrows: Good qtr, though. We gave up more offensive rebounds than I wanted and too manty "open" shots for 3's! Go for the throat, My bruddah....would u still do MsMiller?:eek: and I dont mean Reggie....

12. MotownPride

uhh..can't say I ever would have. lol. But, I do respect her game. Lady, can ball.

So far, I'm not impressed with how Arroyo is leading the team out there in C-Note's absence. Dice appears to be settling for that jump shot a little to much. Some stronger finishes to the basket would be nice. Pistons appear to be running alot of isolation plays. Delfino and Arroyo on defense = swiss cheese.

13. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 All-Star Forum Donor

brother HQ

Oh, you're killing me. I love Malibu and pineapple. :nod:

I'm concerned about this bench of ours. Very stagnant offense AND defense when they came in. Arroyo looks like he's running in quicksand out there.

14. MotownPride

Dice is heating up. Looks like they are double teaming in the post now. Dribble penetration is a problem for us on defense. Lots of uncontested threes by Phoenix. Pistons need to tighten' up the D. Billups might get 30 points this game. Both teams are shooting a high FG%.

15. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Hey Bruddah Gazz!

Los Point looks like he has that case of the butt look in his eyes again... Los Delf needs more minutes!!!!!He's a stronger Ginobli!!my bruddah..

16. MotownPride

Phoenix is killin' this weak zone we are playing. Delfino is finally getting some meaningful minutes this game albeit short. Delfino, getting time at the 3 spot is making some shots but looks suspect on defense ...unsuprisingly. Overall , Delfino looks good. Our interior defense looks horrible tonight. I look to see them go back to Chauncey offensively in the second half. Tie game going into the halftime but a little bit of Defense should have had the Pistons walking into the lockeroom with the lead.

17. ggazoo69

Ben

I look for him to ratchet it up in the second half. If this interior defense continues to suck, I'd bring in the young Serb. It can't get much worse in the paint defensively for the Pistons.

18. ggazoo69

Chauncey

What a huge first half. Some other fellas need to step up. Nice to see Delfino contributing. Delf played some good D on Nash for a set. Unfortunately, nobody checked Marion and he dunked the Nash miss. :doh:

19. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Half-tyem!

I gotta give Suns credit....staying tight on boards ...we must clamp on the Bells, Diaws and Jones'. We'll seee how they shoot when the noose tightens.....my bruddahs!

If i had a signature it would be....
    "I gotta have more cowbell!"..............Christopher Walken on SNL, Dont Fear the Reaper

20. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Tied at half

... but I haven't been impressed for the most part.

I don't like the zone. It looks unprofessional.

I haven't been impressed with Evans in this game. I like his hustle, but he just hasn't looked comfortable. Neither has Arroyo. His defence is horrible and he is really looking slow out there. I know others have said it, but I really noticed it in this game.

Finally Dice started hitting some shots. We need him to get going.

The Pistons, Ben in particular, have been crying to the refs to much. I hate it when they do that and we usually lose games when they do.

Delfino has looked good. I haven't minded his D in this game. He's been getting a hand in his man's face and has been hustling for rebounds and loose balls. It looks like he is getting more and more comfortable every day.

Lets see what the 2nd half brings...