Away Denver Nuggets Wednesday March 21 2012

Discussion in 'March 2012' started by roscoe36, Mar 18, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2012.
  1. Detroit

41.7%
  2. Denver

58.3%
  1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Speaking of IF's.....

IF, BG had completed that 4 point play in the second quarter after he was fouled on one his 3 makes, they may have won by a point. :bs: After all he was hot, and if you are hitting threes from all over the court, why can't you hit a FT? :cheeky-smiley-012:
  2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

This makes two years in a row that I've missed that annual Pistons' Pepsi Center visit. I just wasn't proactive on getting tickets.

There's really no advice that I could give Ben Wallace other than: Don't drink and drive with handgun in you're backpack.

As far as relevant humor, nothing is as funny as the Nuggets' roided-out midget trainer:

[​IMG]
  3. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I love that guy. I think he got a haircut though.
  4. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Not to go all Jeff Van Gundy here, but I think if you miss the FT on a potential 4pt play then they should deduct a point from your 3pt make.
  5. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Jeff Van Gundy's random rants are usually funny, but most of them make absolutely no sense, including that one.
  6. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Greg Monroe was pulled by McGee. Watch the replay. That's life, and everybody does little things like that to gain an advantage, but let's not be too hard on Monroe. He "slipped" because his arm was being pulled sideways. With that said, McGee has some amazing athleticism.

And Tay was not being very assertive for the rebound, but I think he was trying to double-box-out the opposing player more than hold JJ back from getting it.
  7. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

At least he made 10-11 FTs. Knight (2-4) should have made more. So does Ben (1-4).
  8. GIE

GIE Second Round Draft Pick

I don't know how many more times I can watch the Pistons blow a lead with under a min. left in a game. I can think of at least three games where we had at least a three point lead with less than 24 seconds to go and not once did we take a foul and send them to the line for two free throws and get the ball back. I about lost my mind at the end Denver game. If the coach doesn't call this defense that's on him but for any player half a brain (BG) you should have enough game awareness to let them have the two point layup (without the hack) and take the ball out and force them to foul. I see no reason Larry refuses to take what is given and win the game. If you are tanking go all in and just start the scrubs
    Nemo likes this.
  9. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

Its a learning process, winning close games is part of the process.... I remember the bad boys going thru that.... They lost games they should have won early on, and towards the end of there run they won games they should have lost. Let's be honest, the last time they beat the Bulls in the playoffs we didn't have the better talent... but still had the better team (because of what we had above our shoulders). Let them win the first 46 mins this year, take there bumps in the last 2 mins and get a better draft slot. WIN/WIN in my book.
  10. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

Am I the only one that is a little miffed at the fact that Ben Gordon waited until exactly 7 days AFTER the trade deadline to drop 45 pts on a playoff team? Joe could have snagged 10 conditional future 2nd round picks for Gordie if he would have busted out like this just a few weeks ago.
  11. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

With Stuckey on the bench, this really was Gordon's first opportunity to break out. Gordon is a volume shooter.