Delfino v. Dupree

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by TBird, Oct 11, 2005.

1. BigDaddy

BigDaddy First Round Draft Pick

I really thought that Dupree would be odd man out but I think he has improved his game I don't know who to drop or how it would work out but dropping Dupree would be a bad move imo.

I thought he hit some good shots tonight and had some good cleanup,hustle baskets.I agree Ty keep em' both.
  2. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

super dupe

I guess Dupree has changed a few people’s tunes, but if you look at the roster 17 guys somebody aside from Todd Day has to go and that is not counting Glyniee or however you spell it.

If CB or CA goes down would you rather have LH or AA run point? Yes AA is young and has a decent game but LH is LH would you want to tell him yeah were keeping the rook. This could make the LOS DOS trade more plausible by only getting one guy in return. We get to keep LH and AA or do we throw LH and cd out there and see if we get any takers. The fact is what seemed like a no brainer a week or so ago is making this kind of hard.

Did Mo get a no trade clause? I am pretty sure he did so he is not an option unless we just cut him but he looks good too. I guess my odd man out is AA we have good backup pgs in CA and LH so why entrust a rook for the job?