Cleveland - November 28

Discussion in 'November 2007' started by BillLaimbeer, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I concur here, we have to play consistently and that hasn't happen yet because we have been without Billups, Dice, Rip, and Sheed in most of the games due to injuries and our supposed backup guard is still sitting on the shelf too. I say that if the old bones of the starters can get healed in the next two weeks and Stuckey can be up to par by x-mas, then we should go into 2008 as a solid healthy team. (Please stay healthy Tay). All is needed is to play smart and the consistency will play out itself. We still got to deal with Flip, but hopefully by then he wouldhave realize that this team is going no where in the spring if he doesn't integrate the other 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year men in.
  2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

The new Boston Garden isn't haunted like the old one, right?
  3. max

max All-Star

There is a rumor floating around that Miami is trying to trade for Mike Bibby.
  4. bricalz

bricalz First Round Draft Pick

Saw the game on a delayed telecast.

Anyway, Amir looked good man. Some more playing time would do the kid good. He looked a little bit flustered when he got the ball and lost his dribble a few times but gathered himself and put together great moves.

One thing though, he needs more bulk to post and push against the premiere post defenders. But those rolling finger rolls and semi-hooks were good. Defensively he is there despite losing his man once or twice. He was on almost every ball that was up in the air to block it. And that energy is good.

Afflalo is good man. I hope he sticks. Good player from a good program. Defensively and offensively. He does not play to score but stays within the game. That shot looked sweet man. Hunter retires, Stuckey gets in. Afflalo should be just as much a Piston as anybody, so find a place for him Joe. He should be primary behind Rip, and lose FlipM.

Rip, stop those iso plays and post-ups, run through screens man. They are there for you to use.

That foul by Nazr didn't even look like a foul that could have damaged anything. Anyway like he said, it's easy to sprain a finger. Can't blame the Cavs if they take precautions. After all, without Lebron they are the worst team in the league. :nerd2:
  5. lemonpen

lemonpen First Round Draft Pick

Perfect finish to a perfect day. For 5 months we have all but declared our guys nad-less for allowing the King free rein of of the Palace Paint. Yesterday was a dream come true. We have finally authored Chapter 1 of the James Rules, titled "Hack Them Hands Hard".

Sometimes it's just the simple things. Who knew?
    It's unbelievable how an innocent act became such an effective tool, even failing to draw the kneejerk tech 2 flagrant.

NazMo just rose a few notches in my book.