Away Cleveland Cavaliers Wednesday Apr 10 2013

Discussion in 'April 2013' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Austin Carr is unintelligible a lot of the time. "Take a look at him. Arrrrggghhh. He went arrrrgggghhh an arrrrggghhh eh eh. Oooooo."

Did anyone catch the stretch where McCloud and Austin Caaaaaaaarr took turns laughing at CG's defense? I though Carr had a seizure.

I'm glad the Pistons won. They did their damage in March and now they'll woo the lottery gods with a late round flurry of wins.
    The Low and roscoe36 like this.
  2. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I put most of the blame on Andre for this win. He got the hack-a Dre treatment and made half of the shots and, as George and Greg kept commenting on, his form looked really good even when he missed.

Then Stuckey played a nice game with 7 assists and looked like the point guard of the future. So long Jose Calderon.

Middleton looks like he will be a rotation player next year but it looks like English is slipping off the radar.

Bynum should be signed for next year just for his chemistry with Drummond. Plus he can go Spike Albrecht every once in a while and take over a a game.

Early in the game Greg Kelser actually said the game reminded hm of the NCAA Championship game. I guess the pace of the game.
    linwood likes this.
  3. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

That's how San Antonio keeps getting beat...they think they can rest Duncan an the crew until they need them...then like clockwork, one of them goes down.
  4. Pwn Toney

I swear he spent more time giggling than calling the game. I've started calling him the Happy Grandpa. It's ridiculous...you can't have a respectable franchise with that kind of silliness on the mic.
    linwood likes this.
  5. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

He is and has been really bad for years. I love the Happy Grandpa name. It's hard to believe that this is the man that coined Charlie as The Garbage Time All-Star.
  6. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I still remember Austin Carr back when I was sophomore in high school back in 1970. Dude averaged almost 35 points a game and he was all they talked about then was how many points during the 70 and 71 Notre Dame NCAA Tourney games he scored where he averaged over 50 points a game, which is still a record over 7 games. So happy grampy still holds a couple of records that have stood the test of time for over 40 year including scoring 61 in one tournament game in 1970.
    Ernie the Slow Adult likes this.
  7. copper

copper Bench Warmer

Stuckey had a nice game, yes..but lets not fall for the exception that proves the rule. He is not a starting pg and never will be a starting pg. The same as Lawrence Frank is horrible and then at the end of each year the team wins a few games and everyone thinks he is the one to lead the team next year....then whoops he pulls the carpet out from under your feet and the teams starts 1-23 next year and we're in the same boat.
    The Panda likes this.
  8. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

If this teams starts 1-23 next year, I wonder which one of Joe/Frank will be fired first.
  9. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
    :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
  10. The Panda

The Panda All-Star Forum Donor

They won't because I am optimistic of huge improvements.

#1 seed wooop
  11. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Austin Carr in the Bradley Center.

12. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I think Rodney has finally turned the corner.
    Mogilny and BallDon'tLie like this.
  13. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

They are 4-0 in Finals series since MJ's retirement.
  14. Pwn Toney

and they haven't been back since 2007 despite records of: 54 - 28, 50 - 32, 61 - 21, & 50 - 16 (Best in NBA)
    ...and these are the seasons that Pop has been pulling this regular season resting crap even though his team is routinely among the top in the league
  15. Pwn Toney

My god...did he utter one sentence during that game without adding, "in the Bradley Center..."? Ridiculous
    linwood likes this.
  16. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

I'm hoping this is a reference to his driving....far....far....away.