Chicago Dec 7 7PM

Discussion in 'December 2007' started by max, Dec 6, 2007.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Oh man you guys are such simpletons, it is impossible for you regular folk to understand the GENIUS that is Flip Saunders. Dont'cha know that when Flip put Nazr on Nocioni, Nazr was to execute ,"The Lebron". Nazr was s'posed to sparin Noci's fingers...duhhh.....such simpletons.
  2. max

max All-Star

I guess with all that stuff going on the Pistons almost beat them anyway. Ben Wallace hitting 8 free throws while Tay/Dyess go 4 for 17 ( or whatever ).

Seemed like the Bulls were playing their best wheras the Pistons were having an off night. What was that game earlier in the week where we would not have won without the bench? Did not have the bench this game.
  3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I think their is two categories of poor games. Not executing, not going with the gameplan, and one-one basketball losses. Then there is a loss where nothing is going in, but the team hangs in tough and they still lose.

The Pistons had the first type of loss. I really would not care if Flip Saunders tried every Pistons on the court and the Pistons lost. I would not really care if the Pistons posted up and drove to the basket 90% of the time and they still lost. I would not care if the Pistons played great defense and lost...but they didn't.
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The problem was that in the 3rd quarter, Nocioni gave his La Bron game five ECF impression and once again the Pistons were powerless in stopping him. I mean it wasn't as dominant as that infamous perfomance in Piston history, but it reminded me of the same thing. Noci drove past helpless Piston defenders for layups and some and 1 situations...he hit two 3 pointers, he found Noah under the hoop for a couple wide open jams and Flips' crew just watched him with no answer. Then Duhon who usually relies on the 3 ball, drives twice right to the hoop twice challenging Sheed as if he wasn't there and ball goes in. :(
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I don't think Piston fans would have been that upset with the loss if Amir or Flip Jr had played or Hayes and Afflolo had got to play more minutes. But to see Tay and Dice struggle the first three qtrs and then Flip leaves them in there hoping that they would get out of the funk while we are strugging to score was the thing most upsetting...

I watched the Bulls/Celtics game tonight and even though it was close midway through the 3rd qtr, the Celtics were not afraid to attack Ben in the middle and they did not rely on one player to do all the shooting as they played their spred offense and KG kicked it out to the open man after backing Ben down. When Sheed or Tay try this, the rest of the Pistons stand around and Sheed or Tay are force to take a forced shot. Also doc played the rookie Big Baby 26 minutes tonight. It would take 3 year man Amir at least 4-5 games to amass 26 minutes!!
  6. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Don't forget the main reason BBeen bolted, his brother isn't 86d from the arena.
    Goes to show you how BBeen can rally his guys. Some one or two would've gone home with burning ears if they put up a stinker.