1. PF.com is also on Facebook. Follow/Like us Here.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Chicago Bulls - Friday, October 30, 2015

Discussion in 'October 2015' started by roscoe36, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

That could also be a product of our not yet functional offense, but yeah, if he gets it, he is probably thinking to shoot it.

2. roscoe36

3. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Just reviewed the game again before finally deleting it. Again, about the 4th time I watched it. I watched these early games a lot to see what was new this year.

Three games in October. Something new as the league tries to avoid so many back to backs.

I am amazed on how well Bullock did in this game for the bench. Our bench did great. SJ had another fine game. Tolliver hit some threes. Bullock, if you check his plus minus, it will not tell you how good he did with the bench, because in both halves, he kept playing with the starters as they came back into the game, and the starters did poorly. Like throwing the ball away, etc. Bullock did nothing wrong, it was just the starters playing badly.

Considering how well Bullock did with the bench both last game and this one, I can see no reason at all why we quit playing the guy.

Morris was all world. Over 24 points, the first two in OT, and 15 in the 3rd quarter. Mostly all self-created shots. Darn good thing too, because our starting unit otherwise was not much with Illy in it. Again, Illy for the most part failed to draw defensive attention, although he did draw a bit more in the 2nd half. Still not a lot though. And on defense, Illy was nothing more than a door mat, especially for Mirotic.

Jackson obviously won the matchup between him and Rose. Rose, coming off injury, could hardly see yet. Rose missed his first 7 shots, finally scoring a bucket with about 6 minutes to go in the game.

Illy was left out of crunch time and OT.

Butler was doing just as poorly as Rose, so our guards were really doing the job on D.

Drummond had a 20 / 20 game, and again, no sign this guy ever had trouble hitting free throws. Maybe a little.

3rd win in a row to start the season. Time to rewatch the Indiana game that came next.

Ok, I swore I would say something positive about Illy. In the past two games, I have seen him contribute a fast break bucket where he took off from under our basket, so he had to really bust it down the floor that time. He hustled here and there elsewise, just no scoring from it.

4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 5x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Bullock has been terrible. He's lucky to be on any NBA roster right now.

roscoe36 likes this.
  5. roscoe36

Yeah, I was big on this guy and now I wonder what we missed out on with Adonis Thomas.

Although neither of them would likely have equalled my continued enthusiasm for Darrun Hilliard.

6. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I'll defer to Lee's analysis.

BillLaimbeer and roscoe36 like this.
  7. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

Dude.....

Bossman... I think you need to do some emergency repairs, there seems to be something in the water or air that is making folks lose their minds.

roscoe36 and basketbills like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.