Chicago April 4th, 7:30 PM

Discussion in 'April 2007' started by Dlev59, Apr 1, 2007.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

These guys scare me but not this year.
    At least one more year of schooling...I hope.

2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

The knock on the Bulls is that they go through scoring droughts. I seem to remember a similar knock on the 2004 Pistons.

(agreeing with lemonpen), here are the reasons the Bulls could upset us:

1) Ben Wallace can flip the switch. There have been a handful of games this year where he has played like a tornado. It's possible that he has been taking a safe route for most of the year to make sure he makes it to the Playoffs in one piece, so that he can cement his legend.

2) Nocioni comes back, happily comes off the bench, and makes their 2nd unit a pain in the arse to play against.

3) Tyrus Thomas becomes Ben's Sheed and the no fly zone goes into effect. TT continues to clean up all the garbage and the duo exploits the Pistons unathletic rebounders.

4) Skiles out-coaches Flip by making better adjustments and firing up his team with bulletin board material consisting of Sheed and Mr. Big Shot quotes (which haven't been uttered yet).

3. max

max All-Star

I am not convinced that Skiles is somekind of playoff genious after a couple of seasons of getting out of the 1st round. Pistons are very vulnerable this year though. I would not be on the Bulls beating us by any means, that 7 game serious from the Cavs last season should open our eyes to the possibility of losing in the 2nd round at least.