Charlotte At Detroit - March 12 6:00PM

Discussion in 'March 2006 Games' started by max, Feb 26, 2006.

1. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Man, me too. I wouldn't have guessed anywhere near that while watching the game.

But the truly pleasing thing is ten boards from Rip and Tay, and another three from Chauncey. Now if Tay will figure out that if he wants to touch the ball that much again, he had better go and get it himself rather than hanging out waiting for his play to come up, we will be in some fine shape.

Of course, our shape would be better if only our 4 would get more boards than he takes 3's... (Which isn't to say I'm unhappy with him taking four, five, six threes a game, as long as he's dragging down some boards too.)
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We know Sheed can rebound, someone needs to play the perimeter with CB and I'm ok with that being Sheed over Tay. He's a better long range gunner.

All thats been missing in the losses is HUSTLE. Energy. And for Tay to demand the ball and look to score.

Last night wasn't perfect, but I will take 15 turns if the energy level is high. Turnovers can be a sign of passive play as much as efficiency.
  3. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter First Round Draft Pick

I thought J-Max looked good even though his inexperience showed. I LOVED how he drew a couple of fouls right off the bat. He is a load down low and seems to be quicker. He may decide to make a push for PT at the backup 3. :eyebrows: