Boston Celtics Jan. 30th, 7:00 PM

Discussion in 'January 2009' started by Dlev59, Jan 25, 2009.

1. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

:gun1: :yellowprison: :pound:

3. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

Thank You.
    In one respect he's right. Since Rip has moved to the bench, we've been getting off to slow starts and having to wait for Rip to come in for the offense to actually resemble the offense. Floor spacing is a problem, but not because we don't have two jump-shooting bigs. If you're looking to spread the floor, you don't do it with BOTH of your big guys. You either stop playing Tay 40 min, or start a guard that can actually do something about it.

It's beginning to look like it. I don't understand why he's so stubborn. Doesn't he realize that match-ups can dictate a line-up. Sheed's offense suffers tremendously having to spend a majority of time on a big O threat, and not everyone plays MIN D. Not going to start KB? Fine. Not playing him at all? Idiotic.

Z is back for CLE. Watching Sheed and Dice on him for a majority of the time should be super fun! Also i'm the biggest Amir fan but starting him only to bench him 5 min later or never play him in the 2nd and 4th negates what he brings in the first place.

4. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

So many great posts :thumb:

Also running the offense through Sheed in the post seems to be one of our better options and he doesn't even have to put up a shot. He's a great passer and it draws enough attention to open it up for our penetrating guards. The amount of things we do wrong is staggering at this point. Makes me yearn for Jeff Van Gundy.

5. RipBillupsRJC

RipBillupsRJC Second Round Draft Pick

I like it when Stuckey dunks on Garnot.