Best Trade Proposals...

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by TheAnswer8891, Jan 16, 2009.

1. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

The trading block, or he's in the post?
  2. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Trading
  3. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Thought I'd open this one back up to keep the thread count down.

Keep your eyes on Toronto and Portland, because they will effect us big time. If Portland lands Hedo, Toronto gets screwed.

Word is however that Tor is going after Lee, but wait, I thought Memph was going after Lee.....oh that's right, they just traded for Z-Bo, why would they do that, why on Earth would you take ona bad attitude, ball hogger with major $$$ still on his contract? Maybe because NY is threatening to match all offers, looks as if Tor will lose this one too.

With Memphis out of the game (because of Z-Bo), Portland out of the game (because of Hedo), Detroit out of the game (Ben and CV), that leaves OKC as the last team standing with $$$$ assuming that they don't outbid Utah for the services of Mr. Paul Millsap, for our sake I pray that they don't.

Oh but wait, Toronto still has $10M left open because they can't land a target. They by no means what so ever can start the season with that makeshift roster of theirs, they have to do something!!!! Maybe Joe convinces them to Take on Rip or Tayshauns contract, if that happens we're back in the $$$$ game in a big way!!!!!