Atlanta Nov 4 7:30PM

Discussion in 'November 2007' started by max, Oct 29, 2007.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

That's Twu as Lili Von Shtupp would say, :makmiday:but we still need to play better at home and get home cookin where appropriate. Last season we lost 15 home games and most to a bunch of scrub teams because the players weren't motivated enough. (We only lost 4 or 5 in the 05/06 season).

I know Flip is still trying to acclimate the new team members, but they looked listless out there for stretch between the second qtr and third where they were getting outhustled and were not being agressive enough. The refs will give the calls to the agressive team. When you are at home, play with enthusiasm for the fans that paid top dollar and not play with the "don't worry we will get them in the 4th attitude.":stirthepot:

by the way nice hogblog...wish I was there..
  2. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I always wonder about our effort vs Atlanta. Mike Woodson, their head coach was a real popular guy among our players when he was here and a lot of those key players then are still our key players now. Also, because the Hawks have really struggled since he has been head coach there. So I wonder if our guys don't subconsciously tend to take it a little easier on him. Just a thought.

:hoops:
  3. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    As long as it is not "flipping the switch thing", I am OK with whatever it is.
  4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Is FlipM controlling the minutes now? I can never keep up with these zany Pistons. :pound::pound::pound: