At Washington January 30th, 7:00PM

Discussion in 'January 2007' started by Dlev59, Jan 28, 2007.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Mav, I've seen guys do that. As long as you don't push the guy down [or he doesn't flop] you can get away with that.

2. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Highly frustrating game. This team is going nowhere until they learn to play whole games like they played the fourth quarter last night. They still seem to think that effort and hustle are somehow beneath them, and that they shouldn't need to play that way.

I liked the JMax foul on Thomas (I think). Sure Thomas went around him like JMax was an orange cone on I-90, but JMax at least looked embarassed enough to make sure that the foul he gave from behind both stopped the dunk and roughed up the Wizard's player. Liked DD's block in the second half too - a nice angry block.

Sheed played like a man who didn't want to lose either - good hustle, good work. No one else seemed to care. And Hunter just can't be allowed to play more than 5-8 minutes a night. Put him in occasionally to inject a little energy, but get him back out quickly. Frankly, I'd rather see Flip getting those minutes.

And what is going on with Rip channeling Sheed? Young man needs to take a look at himself first.

3. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

I heard Jordan say that on 980 Sportstalk Radio here In DC after the game last night. He really said it as a joke and not to make light of the Pistons at all. However, if you didn`t hear it when he said it you wouldn`t know that......so.......

4. DirtyMoney

DirtyMoney First Round Draft Pick

Detroit needs some kind of motivation. How do we beat the Wizards with the undertalented Nazr, but can't with Chris??

5. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

didnt really need to read any more comments after your post, Hog...WEIRDEST is right. How can we shoot 52%FG, 90 % Ft, make 5 3ptFG's, lose Jamison and lose by 5 in a game where we could not even get under 10 pts???Its was as Roscoe 'the worst called game of the year', but it was something else. Cant put my finger on it......:sssh:

hmm...could it beeee....FLI-IPPP???(INSERT CHURCH LADIES VOICE )

6. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

pRIDE, U READ MY MIND. wEVE TAKEN ON THE IDENTITY OF OUR COACH(oops)...When he gets a tech, its laughable. Its like giving a tech to Richie Cunningham. Sighhh! ,...turn on the fan!(bathroom scene from 'Wierd Science")