At Seattle November 11th, 9:00PM

Discussion in 'November 2007' started by Dlev59, Nov 9, 2007.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

According to the play by play of Mark Champion last night, AJ got burned bad at least twice by Green when AJ was in during the last 5 minutes of the first half and the Sonics rallied led by Green.

:hoops:

2. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    I wouldn't expect Amir to play a shut down defense as of yet. He needs to get up to the NBA speed first.

3. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

very cool!! welcome to the forum :)

4. buddahfan

Sunday night with Lindsey Hunter

5. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

haha i love the kobe comment by the user

6. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

After watching last nights game I really don't know if Amir should be out there yet.

It is obvious that he had no lift whatsoever in his jump. He was getting off the ground to challenge shots like someone's 40 year old father would be expected to.

It was rather disappointing, and I hope that it's just a conditioning issue.

7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Since I already knew what you looked like (pretty much), I was hoping you'd send some pics.

Fun game to watch. typical west coast game. One team builds a lead and the other comes back on em.

Just as much as FlipSr coached a good game vs Clips, he coached a lousy 2nd half vs Sonics. Another game that he failed to adjust the offense to the opposing coach's defense.

Sheed does look great this year and Dyess had key boaRDS.

1st QTR: Great start and cohesiveness by the starters. This team is the best team in basketball when they pass and hit the open man. Rip was smooth and sonics look scared. 35-20 tonight:31-21 vs Clips. starters look ready.

2nd QTR: Defense looks very unintersted. That loser in #6 looks like he was visiting his old bar buddies over on MLK Dr.(Every city has one.) Pistons still manage 29 points but you can see the tide turning,because they know Sonics cant beat them. Wilcox would look good on the blocks in Piston red. Snapper jones very profound statement that I mocked: "Sonics can get back in this, but only 2 pts at a time."

3rd Qtr: Only 17 pts by the O. What happnd?? Well, Chauncey went skitso as usual when he's bored, and we became matadors on defense.

4th Qtr: What's wrong with this stupid clock? Thats what the team said throughout the quartr. You can tell. But there was no doubt who won the final 2 minutes. that was Oldskool Pistons.

A win is a win...

...and #6 is sssss-ttill a punk.

8. buddahfan

Yes I spotted that in the game we played against the Clippers and posted a comment about it. I am sure that if we noticed it than Kander, Flip and Joe noticed it in practices but have decided to let him play his way into shape, maybe because he had missed all but two of the LVSL and pre-season games so they want him to play even if not at 100% as long as they don't feel that there is a risk to re-aggravating the injury and he is somewhat mobile out there.

As to his returning to this old athletic form, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

9. linwood

linwood All-Star

I planned to take some pictures and put them up on the forum... but I forgot my camera! :doh: We took the bus down to the arena so we wouldn't have to deal with parking, and wouldn't have any issues with drinking and driving. As the bus was pulling up, I realized I left my camera with fresh batteries and new memory card sitting on my kitchen table.

Sorry about that fellas!

Rip Hamilton had an awesome shooting night. He was just money from everywhere on the court. Luke Ridnour has been in a shooting slump this season and the local beat writers have been blaming it on his mask. Some guys in the seats in front of us were talking about Hamilton's mask everytime he made a shot. Saying things like: "If he took that mask off, he could probably score 85 points every game!"

10. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

:pound:
    :pound::pound::pound:Nice Wood-cap. Gonna drive to Portland later on?

11. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Amir needs the exposure...if not the experience...whether he is 100% or not. We want him to learn, not carry the team. He'll get there at some point.

12. buddahfan

That seems to be the general consensus of opinion.

13. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    He's not ready to do anything else at this point.

14. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

It was your birthday dude, you get a pass. Plus you were so excited about seeing them Pistons you are lucky that you didn't forget the tickets:sssh: Hopefully Kimmie took some pics of her and sister and Rip, oops I think Sheed is her favorite player now.

15. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Does anybody have a pic of Linwood's MAXIELL groupies? I would love to see that!