At NewYork Jan 13 7PM

Discussion in 'January 2008' started by max, Jan 13, 2008.

1. detteam

detteam All-Star

Yes...he got the cash, but he had better reason to leave.

2. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Wonder if Ben would like a "do over"........
    I think he would jump at the chance..........

3. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

Wilson, or another of Davidson's flunkies, should slip a copy of the interview Joe D gave to Stoney and Wojo after the postseason onto Joe D.'s desk to remind him how low things can get when this team underperforms. Dumars needs to be reminded of what he said about the accountability of the starters.

4. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter First Round Draft Pick

Nope there will NEVER be any satisfaction. Some posters (most notably 356) MUST have someone to hate. It's the LAW!

It's clear to me that Stuckey is worried about his hand. I understand he broke bones in what...three fingers? That can be HUGE for a rook who's game is driving to the hole. He ain't been the same since the injury.

I bet Joe ain't too worried about this loss. The Knicks were pumped playing Zeke's former team on their home court, especially after a back to back. No Starbury, so they played loose. Zack and Curry are nightmare matchups for us and Balkman played outta his mind. Throw in good games by Lee and Crawford and the Knicks showed they are capable of surprising anyone.

Our guys were out of it early. We had a lid on our basket as nobody could hit a dayum thing; bench included. This was "one of those nights," hands down.

Wonder if Zeke will gift us Balkman for Fabio or Hays? He (Balkman) looks like he should be in a Piston's uni.

5. detteam

detteam All-Star

Likewise, I wonder if Joe would like a "do over" in choosing a coach. If all choices in life were granted mulligans, we might all be satisfied.

6. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Dude, put that crack pipe down. You've known this league long enough not to fall for the old trick where some guy immediately starts putting up better numbers once he joins a crappy team.

And did you really just blame Flip for the "under-development" of a guy who'd already been in the league for 8 years before he signed with the Pistons?! What's next, Flip Sr. being responsible for the "under-development" of Flip Jr.?

7. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Good post Schoo, but don't you need to blame the starters for not including Nazz? I thought he got a fair chance (only because he is a vet).
    =
    How about this, the starters stink up another , oh say to the Wolves, so the bench can get some serious burn. You know the starters talk about the situation amongst themselves all the time. It's CB's team and Sheed is sargent at arms.
    =
    I liked CB's answer after the game,"I washed it out in the shower".