At NewJersey Nov 7 7:30PM

Discussion in 'November 2008' started by max, Nov 5, 2008.

1. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

I'm sorry but again can you please point me to the post where i said Billups as a PLAYER was a snake and i wanted him to be traded, etc.

Selective reading much? You got that it would be unreasonable for me to miss CB after that post?? I don't know when you specifically call me out, and personally point to things i've said, i don't think i'm mistaken in thinking you're referring to me.

I'm completely aware of what i type. Thank You. I don't see how you can draw the conclusion that i wouldn't miss CB or should be happy that he's gone from that post. In fact it would almost tend to lean to the opposite.
  2. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Selective reading?

Try showing me where I said you called Billups the Player a snake. Show me where I claim you asked for him to be traded.

Exactly.

I haven't stated that any of your beliefs or feeling are wrong. You are self admittedly taking a post personal in which I make no use of your name and don't address you. In your own words many feel the way you do, so how on earth are you taking that particular post as a personal attack when I never even call into question whether those views are right, wrong, positive, or negative?
  3. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

This is not the same as saying this

One has a decidedly mocking tone.

--------------

I asked originally to show me where i called Billups the player a snake, and you responded with that link.

---------------

Um, how is that not personal?
  4. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Stop it. Don't even go there.

I'm not sure if it is intentional or not on your part, but you are obfuscating the issue, and you keep making it about something else than this original post on my part.

http://www.pistonsforum.com/november-2008/9125-newjersey-nov-7-7-30pm-9.html#post166477

I didn't address you in this post. You addressed me first. You made it personal. I answer you back (after you addressed me first) and all of a sudden I am making this personal.

Come off it. Or show me where I made a personal attack.

It's really tiring to read real barbs get thrown around here once in a while and all of a sudden I am making a personal attack on someone by using the word "you" or referring to a post made by someone after they address me first.

From now on, please dissect the post I just linked to, and tell me why this was such an attack on you that you felt the need to address me directly in the first place,

Or leave me be.

I'll be sure to return the favor.
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Guys, you can always use the ignore function if you aren't getting along.
  6. max

max All-Star

There is also the PM function.
  7. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

I give up. If you can't see how those posts are personal when your referring to "my favorite player", and how i want him played at my times and find this as me "making it personal",

I don't know what to tell you. In no way did i personally attack you in that post.
  8. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

There is the also the BM function, for those who are a little "plugged up".
  9. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

In the future, if you don't get on well with someone, please use the ignore function. I use it in numerous forums, it saves a lot of conflict and time spent arguing. I highly recommend it.

Trade times, tensions always run high and people are just waiting to go off.

It doesn't have to be that way, but if it is, just move on please.

Thanks. I closed the thread. If anyone needs it reopened, please PM me in a day or so.

Thx!