at New Jersey Nets Wednesday October 27 7:00 pm

Discussion in 'October 2010' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

A couple things of note, this team did some good things, I would have been very impressed save 3 things (1)It was the first game of the season (2)It was against NJ (3)We blew a 7 point lead with 100 secs to play in the game. I saw some good things that can be built on as teh season progresses.

Next, T-MAC, if you couldn't appreciate what he did in the game you just don't have a grasp for the game. In less than 14 minutes he was +9, had 3 asts (even with Maxiel blowing 2 spoon fed WIDE OPEN layups so it should have been 5), was directly responsible for getting his teammates at least 7 good looks (In less than 14 minutes mind you) had 2 rebounds and 2 steals, ALL WHILE BEING HOBBLED!!!!! He did in 14 minutes what our guards haven't been able to do in 2 years, facilitate a half court offense - AND - he did it without playing or practicing in the entire pre-season..... give that man his just due!

2. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Aurora posted such a nice note about Darth that now he'll become unbearable.
    :)

3. Brap

Brap Starter

While I know that it's unlikely Monroe will ever be as great a player as McGrady was, what we watched McGrady do on offense in terms of his running our offense in his game 1 with us is exactly what we can expect of Monroe when he acclimates to the league. Super passing from a guy who's a big time threat to score from the low or high post opens up the game a lot for his teammates. Monroe was the best passing big man in the draft and the best in many years coming into the league. It'll take awhile, but I find that encouraging for our long term future.

4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I saw that. Perhaps Darth = Aurora? It's the only explanation I can think of.

5. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Possible, but she's so normal...and nice. Qualities that would be hard for Darth to duplicate. :)

6. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Solid enough....

I hereby nominate Greg Monroe for the title of: The Gobbler

7. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

Took those words right outta my mouth, Low.