At Milwaukee Feb 20 8PM

Discussion in 'February 2008' started by max, Feb 20, 2008.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Is there some way we get this guy without having to draft him? He is a small forward listed at 6'8" and 225, all muscle. Lebron type body at the #3.

[​IMG]

:hoops:
  2. raxrets

raxrets Team Captain

At current situation anger is OK, but you still should check facts: Amir actually has lately played more minutes per game than Maxi or Hayes. So it is a direct opposite of excluding.

Second unit has some growing pains: seems that Flip wants to develope them as self reliable group.Tougher path but maybe bigger prize.
  3. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Other than lack of more than one 3 point shooter the second unit lacks a real go to guy. Even though Hayes can get hot he is not really a go to guy.

If however, this unit stays together with or without Hayes I believe that a go to guy will be evolve in the unit.

Though I would prefer as some others would to see AJ moved to the first unit, which would change the nature of the 2nd unit. I think with Dyess and Hayes on the second unit it will add some scoring to that unit, at least for the rest of this year.

:hoops:
  4. st8ofmind

st8ofmind Bench Warmer

We don't agree on much but I strongly agree with that, especially seeing how well Amir plays with the starters and helps up the tempo with his TO causing D and good quick outlets.

Plus Dyess is so good off the bench and could still be a "closer" if need be, like last season.

I think we are going to regret not making a move at the deadline.
  5. raxrets

raxrets Team Captain

Only problem: who's gonna handle bigger and stronger starting C's? Both AJ and Sheed would get 2 quick fouls both and you can guess the rest.
  6. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

That is not how it goes. You put two good solid defenders in together and they help each other out, resulting in less fouls, not more. Right now, Dyess is the problem. He is of no help in most situations, forcing the other four players to try and do to much. Especially Sheed.