at Miami Heat Friday January 28 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'January 2011' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

CV's inability to make use of the discount window has lead to wide-sweeping concern in the industry.

The marginal revolution will not be televised.

2. Mr. Big Shot

Mr. Big Shot First Round Draft Pick

I disagree. I went a bit overboard in my original post, I don't actually believe that the NBA refs conspire or try to make sure that more popular teams win.

HOWEVER. I do believe that they ultimately handed us this loss, and do stand by my statement that the NBA refs have been officiating extra poorly this year.

1. Eddie House draws a little bit of contact on the hand, gets the free throws.

2. Great play to set up the alley oop for Daye. So great that James Jones decides to high five him, no call.

Like Copper said, if your not going to call it, don't call it either way. If you are going to call it, call it both ways. I'm not bothered by the fact that they missed the call, I'm bothered that they didn't take a look at the replay.

3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Both of those calls were the correct calls.

You cannot replay a foul call. The replay has limited use (correct time issues, 2pt vs. 3pt shot, etc.).

4. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Plays 6 minutes and scores 10 points on 17 shots. No free throws.

5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

When LBJ had 13 in the first qtr and it was close even though the rest of his tema had hit two buckets.....I said to myself, please don't let this be a replay of the 07 ECF when he litterly beat the Pistons by himself in that defining game...

Agree that he would have gotten that foul call if he had missed that alley-oop at the end of the game. Even if there wasn't a player within 3 feet of him...:sssh:

6. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Sam Jones he is not. Wade in the current NBA is the best. When you have a touch like that then you can own anything on the court.

If Stuckey had an active wishing well, he should shout into it until his throat bled from its echos.

He has such a flat shot and no finesse. Needs a big time tutor.

7. max

max All-Star

I keep thinking about that. It's going to be a pretty good front line and I hope it happens. Lot of length and versatility.

Late post on the game. They usually do not make last sec calls like that for the visiting team, just the way it's always been.

8. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The Heat came into that game vs the Pistons losers of four in a row. So in anticipation of playing and possibly beating a winning team on Sunday in the Thunder, Wade sat and Bosh who today looks like he could have played Friday continued to sit because they feel they can beat the lowly Pistons with just one of the big three playing .....and darn it they did.

All three look healthy today..and still not sure who will todays game, but the Thunder appear more athletic than the Heat. Obviously if the Heat had a better facilitator like Westbrook they would be unstoppable.

9. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Eddie House with the game-winner again today. What a punk.