At Memphis Grizzlies Jan.19th, 5:30 PM

Discussion in 'January 2009' started by Dlev59, Jan 16, 2009.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Of course not, they glued little American flags on them and donated them to the homeless to sell on the streets for $1 - The NBA Cares.......

2. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Curry has repeatedly said "We will discuss this internally." But he has never stated who the "we" were.

Correct me if I am wrong, but now that the decision is made, Curry is referring to himself as having made the decision.

What conclusion can we draw from listening to him? Not much. But we have to question who made the decision. Who was the "we."

I also noted the words "kind of" in front of the words "will stay with it" when saying how long this new starting unit. "Kind of?" This does not sound all that certain.

The above is paraphrasing somewhat from interviews of Curry. Feel free to attack the wording all you want. But I am wondering about the whole decision making process on this. Now, I sure like the decision, but will Curry (or whoever is really calling the shots) actually stick to it? Only time will tell. Meanwhile, I will stay hopeful that this is real.

3. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

General, do me a favor, please show me a realistic rotation where Stuckey, AI, Tay, & Rip all play 30+ mpg, and Will Bynum gets added to the rotation as Stuckey's backup AND AA still stays in as major part of the Rotation??? Please Help.

4. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

wait, before somebody does this ('cause I'm curious too), KGREG, will you roughly define "major"?

5. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

somewhere between 16-24 mpg.; 8-12minutes in each half.