at LA Lakers Tuesday November 17 10:30 pm

Discussion in 'November 2009' started by roscoe36, Nov 2, 2009.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Detroit Pistons at LA Lakers

Tuesday November 17

10:30 pm

Local TV: FS Detroit

Nat'l TV:

Radio: 97.1 The Ticket
  2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

So are we starting Stuckey on Kobe? And is Kobe checking bengo? This is going to be good. With the Lakers having Kobe and Artest at SG/SF, I'm interested to see how our 3 guard lineup does against them, LA has a big starting lineup.

JJ vs Artest, that should really be fun. Bynum's length is going to cause Ben problems, we're really going to need a solid effort from KB Toys tomarrow night. But hey that depleted Houston team beat them behind a valiant effort from Aaron Brooks - so maybe small quick guards cause the Lakers problems.
  3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

I just hate that I don't have my League Pass Broadband and I'm going to miss this game. I'm just very interested to see how we play them defensively. I hate missing big games like this. Well I hate missing any Pistons game. I'll just be watching the ESPN GameCast I guess and bugging you guys in chat to tell me what's happening. Hopefully D4E will be in chat doing the play-by-play!
  4. brofmfa

brofmfa Bench Warmer Forum Donor

To-morrow will be the first lived Pistons game over here, actually it's a lived Lakers game they said.
    It's hard to be Pistons fan out here.
    Go Pistons
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yep, not only did Brooks cause the Lakers problems last night, but Denver rookie Ty Lawson cause the same issues on Friday night in their loss to the Nuggets, not to mention I ain't to shoot the three JR Smith.

I'm thinking if the game is close in the end, Will tha Thrill should be able to victimize Derek "I got 4 rings too Kobe" Fisher or Sasha or Farmar.

This issue is we don't have an Aaron Afllolo, Trevor Ariza or Shane Battier to keep Kobe from going off in the 4th...or do we?:sssh:
  6. LA Dre

Kim I am stuck here in Seattle for the next 2 days, but I tested my league pass broadband tonight on my laptop and I glad to see that it works.

(FYI, those of you with regular NBA League Pass on your TV, automatically get league pass broadband FREE on your computer by just clicking a few accept buttons).

I am all set for the game in my warm hotel room with Pizza and coke..Go Pistons!!
  7. linwood

linwood All-Star

Where are you staying in Seattle? We should catch the Lakers game if it is televised.
  8. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Oh Dre I'm so jealous. That worked for me the last two years just like it did for you. But this year when I put in my Comcast # I get a message that says "nba.com doesn not recognize your comcast account #" and even though I have League Pass on my TV just like always I cannot get the Broadband function to work. I won't bore you with the details but it's very involved to try to get comcast to communicate with nba.com and vice versa.

Still, I'm very glad for you that you are all set up for the game! I'll just have to make it tomorrow's project to raise the roof off comcast and nba.com about it and see if I can just get them to get their software to recognize my account #.

GO PISTONS!
  9. LA Dre

Tonite I am in a Hampton in Tukwilla, but tomorrow night I am at the Red Lion in Tacoma. I'd like to watch it in a sports bar, but if it is still raining and chilly, I just as well stay in my warm hotel room.

Remember I have been living in SoCal for 29 years...I am not used to cold rainy nights.:cold:..especially without my wife to cuddle up with.:hug:
  10. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Also Dre have u noticed NBA Pass now replays all the games every three hours (If your game is selected) up until the next night at 5PM EST? You can watch up to 4 replays.
  11. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

I had a feeling you were getting help...:)
  12. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Wow, I've ALWAYS wanted to do that. I'm sold! Move over, Lee!
  13. jayborne

jayborne Bench Warmer

Tough to see the Lakers dropping 3 straight games. Their front line is way too good for this Pistons team, I can easily see Andrew Bynum having another 20/10 game. Villanueva is going to have a hard time dealing with Artest and Odom. Guarding Kobe will also be a problem. Gordon is too small to spend extended time on him, and Stuckey is going to struggle on him. This is where we really miss Tay because we could switch on him and give different looks. Even Rip was decent on the Kobester. Jerekbo can try, but his experience level doesn't give you much confidence.

Will Bynum needs to see 30+ minutes in this game, the Lakers cannot guard quick guards at all. Derek Fisher is just too slow. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bynum have another impressive game.
  14. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

It wouldn't surprise me if Phil puts RonRon on Bengo to start and then moves him to CV if he starts to heat up. They'll play JJ with their point.
  15. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

We have $22M in payroll invested in the SG position, so let's just start our designated Kobe stopper, Ben Gordon.
  16. LA Dre

Ah, she's never home when I do the quizzes, except if it has to do with religion...i wait for her help....:)
  17. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

I'll try to be there for at least part of it. Might be too late for me to see the whole thing.
  18. roscoe36

10:30 PM folks. See you there.
  19. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I'll probably join you guys in the 2nd half. This is going to be a great game. I hope our Bynum outshines their Bynum.

C'mon JJ. Play the Kobe-stopper role well as a welcome-to-the-PF gift for baller. :MusicBigGrin:
  20. roscoe36