at LA Clippers Wednesday February 24 10:30 pm

Discussion in 'February 2010' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

You're not crazy. I don't like BDiddy, but he is a helluva ball player when he wants to be.
  2. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

It was dumb because he should have passed out of it, not because attacking the rim late in the game is dumb. You have to be aggressive and force the issue. I've always believed in that mentality. I'll take that any day over settling for long, contested jump shots.

Hamilton made some threes, but that is not his strength, especially late in games when they are going to be tightly contested. I'm glad that that's not what the Pistons were looking for on the final possession because that's stupid. Put Gordon out there if you're going to play for threes.

And I'd really like to know where this Baron Davis love is coming from. The guy didn't kill us like some people would like you to believe. He had an Okay game, but Gooden and Kaman were the killers. Our frontcourt had no answer for either guy.
  3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Our frontcourt seldom has answers for anybody elses front court, but add three point threat Butler to this comment as we did not answer for him in the end either.

Gooden was a good pickup. If he sticks around the Clippers will have a nice front court next season Kaman, Gooden, Griffin, Deandre Jordan, Outlaw and Craig Smith.
  4. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

Dre, thanks for the photos and recap. :thumb:

Do you go to the Clips/Pistons game every year down in LA? What about any Pistons/Lakers game.
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yes I have gone to all of the Clippers-Pistons games for the past 9 years and three or four games during the teal 90's. I have swallowed the cost and been to a few Laker games, but last Piston-Laker game I attended was in 1988 when they beat us in game 6 of the 1988 finals....I refused to go to game 7 knowing that the fix was in....and sure enough we know the outcome.

I watched the 1989 sweep of the Lakers on TV and watched the 2004 five game sweep of the Lakers on TV