at Golden State Warriors Monday November 15 10:30 pm

Discussion in 'November 2010' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yes...

2. Brap

Brap Starter

Good point. That's a good argument for not handing guys PT if they aren't playing the right way.

3. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Come on, some people on this board won't give coach any credit regardless of what has happened. When players are playing bad - it's coach's fault. When players play well - it's always players that achieve something.
    I say the imrovement in this case has to be a mix of things because even though the coach is talking, the onus is on the player to hear it and respond.

4. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Just read the article on Yahoo! regarding the discontent on Pistons. Tay needs to go, that's obvious. However, who is going to want him on the team if he's going to clash with the coach?

Also, why is Daye pouting about coaching? He's a second year player that hasn't done anything in the league and he's talking that way?

As far as his minutes, he did get 25 minutes and on this team this is about what most of the players got during the road trip.

Monroe got 17 minutes and although he didn't score a single point and didn't get a single board, he was team high +13. Does coach deserve credit for putting the player into the correct situation on the court?

I think Joe gave Kuester an impossible task of managing a roster with 12 players that deserve (I don't mean entitled to) playing time. By not moving Tay and/or Rip, there just aren't enough minutes to go around. We want to see Summers play, we want Daye and Monroe to get minutes, we want Bynum to get right, McGrady has been a contributor, we can't wait for JJ to get back, Maxiell has been helpful in certain situations, CV and BG are showing what they can do, Ben is still the defensive anchor on this team. So where do we go from here?

5. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

As opposed to Stuckey?

Prince, Kuester argument becomes heated - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Tay always has been uber-sensitive to criticism from his coaches.

6. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Both. Q challenged, Charlie responded, his play as of late has impressed me more than anyone elses. I rode and teased Lottery Ticket/Charlie Garbage/CAS BIG TIME!!! But he's playing fantastic basketball, as stated earlier he probably will never be Rasheed on the defensive end, but he's alot better than what he's shown in the past, and to be able to bring a guy off the bench with his offensive skill set and ability to get hot is a luxury. He and Gordo are starting to really earn their paychecks.

Also, the point about T-Mac's display of vet leadership last night with Bynum at the FT line was SPOT ON! I really like what I see from T-Mac, he's leading on and off the floor.

Lastly I have a trade solution for Tay in pass99's "Tay and THAT man" thread, check it out.

7. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I bumped your CAS-thread as you were writing this with a nice CAS article. :pound:

8. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Sounds healthy. Just let it simmer.