At Dallas Oct 15th 8:30PM

Discussion in 'October 2009' started by max, Oct 15, 2009.

1. linwood

linwood All-Star

If that's the case, we should be able to get a solid look at his per 22.4 stats.

2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of per 15.8 stats Ben Wallace will put up this year.

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

When you really think about, why not just devote this season to showcasing players for trades?

If we know that we want to get rid of Rip, then let's gear the offense up to make him look like an all-star. Heck, if the coach whispers the plan to Ben Gordon, BG will look like Jason Kidd for the next few months with all his feeds to Rip.

If it's Maxiell that we want to dump, then let's have McCoskey write some pieces about how he's a dominator in practice and then move him into the starting lineup for a while.

It really doesn't work to chastise and then bench the guys that you want to later trade. Maybe if you are a contender it makes sense, but if you are entering a teal phase, then you gotta be craftier than that.

4. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

only problem with your idea.... nobody would take McCoskey serious... and I think he's been sent to cover the wings and we have a chance at a real reporter this year?

5. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Maybe he got sent to the Wings because he was too harsh on the Pistons org. I seem to remember a somewhat critical article later in the season from McCoskey.

6. max

max All-Star

He has not been the same since his contract. Hate to say it but it's looking like that's what he may have been hustling for before.