At Cleveland Cavs March 31st, 7:00 PM

Discussion in 'March 2009' started by Dlev59, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I'm not so sure about that. That's still 56 possible starting lineups.
  2. hitafreethrow

hitafreethrow Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm not sure that I was watching the same game as you guys? Because the Cleveland team that played last night shot 38% from the floor (46.8 on the season), which I think is the main reason why the game was close. Now you may say it was Detroits defense, but in the game I watched last night, Cleveland missed LOADS of open jumpers and lay-ups early, leading to a 12 point first quarter.

Lebron definitely did not have a good game (offensively), and we all know once play-off time starts, Lebron doesn't have many bad games.

Orlando without Nelson, no finisher. Boston without a 100% KG, no heart, no passion.
    Cleveland is head and shoulders about both Boston and Cleveland. Cleveland needs to worry more about meeting Atlanta in the second round, because Big Z and Ben can't keep up with Holford and Josh Smith.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

What's sad is, Curry is billed as a coach who is sensitive to the game from a player perspective, but he's absolutely clueless when he yanks guys who are playing well, or calls timeouts when his team has momentum.

Curry was a lousy player, and now he is a lousy coach. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I don't think he has a clue what he is doing.
  4. Walter

I knew Sheed was getting a T this game. Varejao really gets on his nerves and he loses control.
  5. Walter

He's trying, but he doesn't understand feng shui. As a result, he's putting on the wrong suits and his coherent thoughts leak. By the time 4th quarter comes around all that's left is 70% water, 25% flesh and 5% cheap suit.
    :sherlock:
  6. Walter

Herrmann's constant jumping around in defense reminds me of Diana Taurasi, only not as skilled.
  7. Walter

I watched the Persian feed that Roscoe found and it was quite soothing. All I heard was
    ...blah blah blah blah LeuBrown Jay-miss blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Maiyk Buhrouwn blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Resoul Valless blah blah blah....
  8. Walter

I think Kwame sent a message to LeBron when he manhandled Varejao in the paint in the first quarter. That was awesome.
  9. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

Kwame is proving to be a pretty solid guy in the middle. He could have given LeuBrown Jay a couple of hards fouls too and it would have been even better.
  10. Walter

Yes, that would've been better. But, LeuBrown is a smart sissy. He saw the writing on the wall and waited until the opportunity to dunk on Bynum before showing off his biceps to Tay.
  11. roscoe36

I removed HQ's comment that was surely made in jest about McLeod. I don't need the hassle of someone taking it seriously.
  12. max

max All-Star

Its just been Dumars style to not make coaching changes during the season. Have to just play this one out. Reminds me of when Irvine was the head coach. Lot of speculation was that he would be back but Dumars was just giving him the full season.
  13. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

I'm really starting to like Kwame... I think he might be our best post defender now, even better than Sheed. And he showed a couple nice moves in the post last night too.

I hope (and I think) he stays.
  14. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

When teams play poor defense against the Cavs, they get into the paint. Just by making them take jumpshots, we did our job on the defensive end. The problem was that they also played very good defense on us and pulled away when it really mattered at the end. It really did feel like a playoff game.
  15. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Which one looks better and which is a better fit for our team?:confused:
  16. LA Dre

Just think if he had started or got in at least 12-15 minutes a game instead of 23 CD-DNP's.., he would have been a steady force in the middle by now and earning his $2 mill a year...:ohwell: or is it $4 mil ?
  17. LA Dre

Funny, if we noticed that in 2006 from afar, why hasn't Joe figured that out and he is right there calculating and counting minutes everygame on his Blackberry
  18. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

u remove my comment but leave a fake dumars thread that obviously left MORE people worried about taking it seriously. maybe i need to just shuddup and disappear. everything i say to people is like its the 11th commandment....i'm so tired of this

go pistons
  19. roscoe36

I removed it to cover your ass and mine. You can thank me later.

"Good looking out Roscoe, thanks for having my back. I really didn't want to visit Gitmo.".
  20. Walter

That's a tough one.