at Charlotte Bobcats Tuesday December 22 7:00 pm

Discussion in 'December 2009' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Bobcats

Tuesday December 22

7:00 pm

Local TV: FS Detroit

Nat'l TV:

Radio: 97.1 The Ticket

2. roscoe36

3. lovingj

lovingj First Round Draft Pick

My prediction based on the way this team is constructed . . . we're going to lose.

4. dp21

dp21 First Round Draft Pick

5. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

You kidding me?

We're like a baseball team the year after steroid testing starts.

These guys are made of glass.

6. Bender

Bender First Round Draft Pick

I think that this is a winnable game for them. The last time they met, the bobcats got blasted by 23 points! Any win after these four losses should help to bring up moral, and is much needed at this point. The next 5 games are against sub .500 teams from the east. I say come on 5 game win streak!

7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I have an extra ticket for anyone who will be in Charlotte that night...

and u know who's heart I WIll be pursuing!!!!

[​IMG]

Stephanie BETTER be READY!!! :MusicBigGrin::cheerleader::inlove:

8. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I know the wife got you the tickets, but I take it she is not going with you....:) Stephanie be afraid ...be very afraid

Be sure to take your palm pre or blackberry with you and log into PFchat for some for some first hand accounts of Stuckey getting blocked by Tyson Chandler:sssh:

9. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

From the Charlotte Observer... Bobcats dealing with some issues of their own.

Inside the NBA: Murray out; Wallace, Jackson maybe

10. roscoe36

11. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

"Nazr Mohammed (mediocrity) will likely play, but will be limited in his effectiveness."

Got a good belly laugh outta this :MusicBigGrin:

12. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

That was too funny. You beat me to it, Merc. :pound:

13. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

All BS aside, Nazr's got mo' game than Kwame does.........I'm just sayin' ..................Although Nazr cost a whole lot more than Kwame....thanks to Joe who gave him that !%#$%^&* contract

14. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

True dat... gettin' ready to start a Kwame thread... hope you pipe in KG.

15. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Yup, so tired of Kwame, so tired

16. explosivity

explosivity First Round Draft Pick

Man Stuckey should have shot the ball 30 times this game to give us at least a fighting shot. CV and his plantar fascia gave us nothing and Will Bynum is one tough SOB to encounter all of these injuries but still play hard.

17. LA Dre

Bobcats 88 Pistons 76

With our defense we will not beat that many teams scoring only 76 pts. (even the Bulls who only scored 31 points in the first half of their game vs the Knicks tonight managed to put up 50 in the second half and score 81 pts in their loss).

With 45 pts in Rip, Bengo and Tay on the bench we just have to put up with this scoring drought until probably next year...(next week).

Our three point defense was not that good and you can say the game was lost at the 3 pt line where they out gunned us 27-6 , But we were no better at the FT line either where we missed 9 free throws.

With injuries the rookies have to play and tonight they looked like rookies. None of them were afraid to shoot. Summers and Daye were both 1-7 from the field and JJ was 3-10. Thats a combined five of 24 for those wondering why Stuckey had only one assist:sssh:

Their defense was suspect too as JJ left Wallace open far to many times in the first half where he scored 19 pts with 3 three pointers. Daye was no better playing bad D, throwing away passes and after stealing a ball from Felton dribbled the length of the court only to get blocked by GWallace. Not to be outdone, JJ tried to split two defenders with a turn around shot and he was blocked by GWallace. And just to make sure GWallace had treated all of the Pistons rookies equally, he blocked a layup attempt by Summers with less than minute left in the game sending that one into the crowd for a souvenir to Brother HQ who was supposedly at this game, but may had already been in the parking lot halfway home by then....:)

Looks like as someone said in chat, Coach Q and our band of scrubs have played over their head during those first 20 games, but now it has caught up with us. Once again the defense makes some stops in the 4th quarter, but there was no offense to make up for it even though we won the second half 40-36.

I am give game balls to Gwallace on the Bobcat side 29, 12 and 4 blocks and 4 treys

...and to the Pistons Chris Wilcox who in almost 16 minutes gave us 8 pts 5 brds, 2 steals, and one block shot. Maybe he should start ahead of Max??

18. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

All their 3's were set up by penetration. It was a like they were at the shooting range. How many times did their shooters get the pass, look down to make sure they were behind the line, dribble, test the wind, and shoot? Seemed like there was no pressure on them at all.

This was just boring to watch. Stuckey had NOBODY to pass the ball to, even if he wanted.

19. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

there are NOT enough rasberries i can spit to explain this loss.....u had to have seen it in person to realize how BAD this offense is as i spent most of the game looking off the ball....the kids WERE afraid to shoot tonight as there shots were so off EVERY single time....The free throws were a sign of how bad the body language was from jump street...I had NOTHING to cheer about as the Bobcats didnt broadcast tonights game, so NO STEPHANIE!!!
    I had great seats...2 good beers and downtown Charlotte is better than ever.

Other than that.......BLAH!!! I'm goin home!

20. LA Dre

Yep he scored more pts (12) and grabbed more boards (9) than everyone of our bigs and some of those were key scores when were trying to mount a feeble comeback...so looks like he had the last laugh...:MusicBigGrin: