1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

All Star Weekend 2012

Discussion in 'February 2012' started by roscoe36, Feb 23, 2012.

1. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Didn't this guy do that exact dunk back in 1982?

[​IMG]

2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Pretty decent article about it from this guy:

His list of least favorite dunks-
    http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2012/02/3hree_things_on_the_agonizing.php

3. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I want to see an elbow dunk. Where the guy grabs the ball between his elbows and dunks without using his hands.

4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Missed the Rising Stars game Friday night as I was still at the JAM Session when it was going on.... my take after finally getting home last night and watching it today.........Most of those first round guys are much more athletic our guys. I watched most of it and I don't recall Monroe even attempting a dunk....and it was funny because Kenny the Jet even said it....Monroe is so cool, then even though this is an all star game he still will attempt a layup under the basket rather than showboat like the other hams.... If we are able to get one of those quick athletic guys ----that can shoot and play defense, we got the makings of a decent team in 2014 that can contend. As others have indicated it was fun seeing Monroe embarrass John Wall by stealing Walls' pass to him self for the dunk..

Other observances from the game....Kyrie Irving was what 7-7 or 8-8 from beyond the arc??? He is definitely living up to his # 1 pick status. But..why was Knight trying to match him by taking so many three pointers himself???

As indicated I was at the JAM session and attended the Celebrity All star game where a guy by the name of Arne Duncan, the U.S secretary of Education had a great game and if chief does not retain his office, the Pistons brass should at least hire the guy to show Bynum and Wilkens how to play the game of basketball. Despite Kevin Hart winning the MVP award, it was Duncan who lead the east team to the 30 pt blowout. note to GM's do not hire Kevin Durant as your coach when his playing time is over. The reason his team lost is because he played old school run TMC the majority of the game and they were being run off the floor by the fresher DHoward coached East squad. Pictures to be uploaded later.

roscoe36 likes this.
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

6. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Nice.

7. linwood

linwood All-Star

Stacey Augmon did that in 1994. He's was reciting Whitman, but that's pretty close.