AI missing PRACTICE

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by jzchen, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

Pics or it didn't happen. :laugh: :ninja:
  2. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

[​IMG]
  3. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

Um, Excuse me? I'm just going to back off this post b/c your AI obsession is obviously clouding your rational judgment.

edited to add;

I don't know if i'm misreading this post, but it seems like you're basically calling me a "fair weather" fan.
  4. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Hey!

I didn't do anything!

:)
  5. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

It's always your fault! LOL
  6. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

no it's not ..... :lie:
  7. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Oh I see, and CBill is not clouding yours????????? As far as you being a fair weather fan; yes, you are misreading the post, If It Don't Appy, Let It Fly.

I do Really, really like AI, hence I can come to grips to my partiality. I also really, really respect CB and his accomplishments, he is a champion, a really nice guy with great skills and who immerses himself into community involvement, however, his skill set did not fit with what the Pistons are now trying to accomplish, my opinion, I own it. With the exception of my comments about his over-inflated ego (IMO), I attacked CB's skills not his character. You on the other hand.....what's really perplexing to me is your denial about your disdain for AI and your obvious obsession for CB. I only ask that you come to grasp with your own reality, and that is; you did not want the man in a Pistons uniform period...

It comes out almost each and every time you post if it concerns AI. (Similar to my posts regarding CB, only difference, I just put it out there and didn't mince words). It was, what it was.

I posted very often about the need to trade C Billups, and yes, I jumped for joy when it happened. At least I kept it real and had no shame in my game. I may come off a little sharp at times, but again, I keep it real. It's like Mom said; if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I don't sugar coat.
  8. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

Chuck Daly never scheduled practice on a holiday, especially after a win. The team also never had practice on Sundays if they were playing good. AI was sat out part of the following game. The national media had their story. The real story is the long term effect on his teammates.
    I think AI's celebrity status helps deflect unwanted attention from the others. I really don't think they care about this one offence. Curry just has to learn from his mistakes. I'm sure that him and Joe have sat down by now to discuss eliminating this problem in the future.
  9. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

That's what i was implying when i said don't presume to know or bring my feelings into this because then yours are fair game as well. There's no need for it.

And if you weren't referring to me then what were you talking about? Nowhere in my post did i say anything about being a fair weather fan.

----

I suppose my posts where i say things like AI's is impressing me or he really put in effort on defense; he took good shots tonight are oozing with disdain. It has nothing to do with my observations of how he's playing. Sorry, if i'm not gushing about him all the time. I'll try to work on that. I didn't make this personal. You did. You attacked me when i wasn't even replying to anything you said. Your acting like AI is your boyfriend. If you don't like to hear people criticize him, then don't read those posts or respond to them. I'm obviously not a fan of the trade, but i didn't make AI miss practice. Max asked me a question. I responded. Simple as that.
  10. Ozarkruffrider

Ozarkruffrider First Round Draft Pick

Someone posted that the team wanted the practice. They are playing bad or at least disjointed. If that's the case, that wasn't a mistake on Curry's part, it could be all on Ai.
  11. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Discussion has become personal, and that's not what the forum is here for.

Let's move on...

:closed_2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.