Adv. League 06-07 Banter

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by roscoe36, Sep 13, 2006.

1. max

max All-Star

#1 won? Congradulations. I was not sure who was going to pull it out. He looked like the early favorite then kind of stalled right before the post-season.
  2. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

1 PF.com championship (Open League) to your zero.

I will definitely enjoy teaching you want it takes to win the big one. Study up and perhaps you can join the champions circle one day. If you ask nicely maybe one of us champs will let you touch the championship ring for a quick second. But... only if you get on your knees and kiss it Godfather style. lol.
  3. MainManJoeD

MainManJoeD First Round Draft Pick

Common man, you can't claim superiority over me in an event I didn't even play in! I beat my 4-year old in Candyland yesterday, so I guess I'm a champion too. All I know is I didn't have to change my username to MAINMANMP for a week.

Now that you have been put in your place, lets end this idle chatter, because in the end we are all just carrying #1s jock.

Can't we just come together and route the Pistons on to a 2007 NBA Championship (and both admit that I am clearly a better fantasy baller than you)?

Peace (until we meet again next year).
  4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

All I can say is that you are lucky Motown is----> :ballchain or you would have found yourself on the wrong side of this ---->:whip: long ago.

Trust me on this one.:laugh:
  5. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

You are a lucky man.
  6. MainManJoeD

Sorry, I didn't know that MP was incarcerated. If I had known that I wouldn't have been so hard on him. When do you get out? I'll have a restraining order ready for you man!
  7. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Re: Predicted Final Standings

Do I get GM/Coach of the year for finishing second??:stirthepot: :)
  8. MainManJoeD

Dre, I didn't follow all the progress you made this year, but clearly you didn't end up with the supporting cast I listed in the review. Must have filled in the holes admirably. One move I do remember is Kevin Martin for Brevin Knight. I think I deserve a lions share of the credit for your second place finish for that one. But clearly, you are a prime candidate for top dog. Having McGrady healthy for most of the season was a big part of it. Great work, man.
  9. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I actually kept Terry, Gooden, and Tyson Chandler along with Martin and King James for the whole season, so actually In could say that was my stating five with the other bench/intangibles being added in and out throughout the season. I even dropped Rudy Gay for 2 months only to pick in him up in March and he provided surprisingly good stats down the stretch before geeting injured.

Thanks for Martin and the props.