1. PF.com is also on Facebook. Follow/Like us Here.
    Dismiss Notice

MSU 2015 Michigan State Football

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Darth Tater, May 1, 2015.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Not sure why nobody created this thread earlier. That being said I guess half of the responsibility is mine,

T. Waynes drafted eleventh by the Norsemen. Not too bad.Dennard drafted late first round laast year. MSU taking down top ranked programs in the last two huge bowls. Dantonio has worked miracles with the program.

roscoe36 likes this.
  2. detteam

detteam All-Star

Nice to Dantonio at the draft with Trae Waynes

[​IMG]

Darth Tater likes this.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We're not as organized as we were in years past. And that is because I am not on top of things the way I used to be. I will rely on great people like you to help me out more and more.

4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 5x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Did you realize you were replying to Drath when you wrote that?

coynejeremy and roscoe36 like this.
  5. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion

I like having you around as a PARTICIPANT more than an administrator.

Dantonio should send that photo to every HS blue-chipper.

6. Darth Tater

Rascoe, I would never say that to you. OMG, I was talking about the other huge MSU fan. I meant DETTEAM!! And, I wasn't even complaining in the least bit and just assumed it was obvious. I was nt even trying to jokingly complain. Itvwas more ofvablnb"oops, no wonder I couldnt find the new one", It IS up to one of us and I realized his last post the other day was in the 2015 U M thread and I wondered why and realized we hadn't started a thread and realized neither of us thought about it. So I did it and it took 45 seconds!

I'm sorry for the mix up, Cannuckian!!

Also, didn't realize Dantonio attended. That was really nice..

7. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 5x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

He was paying you a compliment, Mrs. Potato Head. Just say "thanks".

roscoe36 likes this.
  8. roscoe36

You're hired.

coynejeremy and Darth Tater like this.
  9. Darth Tater

I know that. But I didnt want him to feel like I had a feeling of entitlement of be so brazen as to call him out, let alone expect him to do those mundane tasks or even realize the very slight oversight by Detteam and I. That was more important to me than any complement he could give me. That was a very nice thing i that was more important to me than any complement he could give me. His complement was very kind. I realized he paid it, but I didnt even realize he saud it until my second reading of his post. To say I was mortified thatI caused him to misunderstand my meaning just sounds like too strong and dramatic of a word, but I don't know how to say otherwise. Even when Roscoe was in better health, that stuff wasnt his concern. I wrould hate for him to feel like somebody thought that it was.

I have done other stuff like that. Assuming things. And I'm sure caused misunderstanding and bad feelings. I'm just glad rascoe said something so I knowto be more careful in the future.Mea Culpa but fortunately no harm done

roscoe36 likes this.
  10. Darth Tater

:bolt:

roscoe36 likes this.
  11. detteam

detteam All-Star

5. Michigan State RB Madre London

London isn't a home run -- not yet -- but he made a lot of positive steps this spring and at least cemented his status as one of the Spartans' top two available running backs. He's quick and shifty and could eventually be tapped as a replacement to Jeremy Langford. Even if he's not, it'd be difficult to envision a scenario where he's not involved in Michigan State's running game in the fall. He had a solid spring and, although coach Mark Dantonio admitted he “played like a freshman in there a little bit, a couple times,” Dantonio also added that: “He's gonna be an exciting back to watch as we go forward.” The B1G blog tends to agree.

Big Ten's top five freshman breakout players - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

roscoe36 likes this.
  12. Darth Tater

13. Darth Tater

I read a couple articles predicting Connor Cook drafted high and the first qb because he plays NFL style at MSU. Not Chip style I guess. Wouldn't THAT be dandy though .

roscoe36 likes this.
  14. Darth Tater

roscoe36 likes this.
  15. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 All-Star Forum Donor

Dantonio makes me completely forget Perles -- almost. Time to take Sparty to the next level -- one of the semifinal games. They need a stud QB. Guys they have had lately have been Brian Griese-reliable (sorry for the UM reference on an MSU thread). That's a pretty tall task on the recruiting front, but look at what Ohio State did. Oh, it makes me ill to think about what Ohio State and Cardale Jones did.

Darth Tater and roscoe36 like this.
  16. Darth Tater

I don't really have anything against Ohio State although the last couple years I have disliked them. Maybe because the Spartans never could compete with them.I think the Spartans are right on their doorstep. If Michigan State can beat Oregon this year, and I'm not sure they can,I think the Spartans are right on their doorstep. If Michigan State can beat Oregon this year, and I'm not sure they can, it would say a whole lot because last year we lost to both Ohio State in Oregon. In essence the best teams. I think Michigan State is a great football team but in order to be the best you have to beat the bes as they say. Michigan State will be in one of those four games if they deserve it. I really don't expect them to do that. It would be a really nice surprise. Last year they had a crazy fourth quarter and beat Baylor. I am not making any predictions this point. N I am not making any predictions this point. Not yet.

17. Darth Tater

Foubd this in the Freep today. Posted for teo reasons.

Thd good. Sounds like a couple of good players met in Ann Arbor. Recruiting going so well.

The bad. One player is calling this ..."the dream team"...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

18. Darth Tater

19. Darth Tater

The schedule

At Western Michigan

Oregon

Air Force

Central

Purdue

At Rutgers

At Michigan

Indiana

At Nebraska

Maryland

At Ohio State

Penn State

You cannot take anything for granted but I think there is a good chance they win eight. I think the ones that may be in question are at Michigan, at Nebraska, at Ohio State and home against Oregon.

Oregon no longer has Mariota they're tough. Avoiding an early loss would be nice. Beating a good team even nicer. But that one we can recover from.

I believe the Harbaugh hype. We saw what he did with a terrible San Francisco team in very little time and how well he did at Stanford. I don't think it's going to take Michigan long to turn around either.
    That might be a tough one.

Nebraska usually has a pretty good team. They are in their own backyard. You never know what to expect with these guys.

at Ohio State. They won the playoffs last year.it will be really good again this year. I do not think MSU wins this one.

So with the OSU loss 11-1 .Worse case 8-4. I see them at 10-2. But need MSU to take down Ann Arbor.

20. roscoe36

I have a feeling that Harbaugh will beat MSU. He knows how important that game is.